Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil*gurly*wurly)
    yes which is why i asked the question have i lost enough weight to fit comfortably in a 14
    What do YOU think? We're not wearing it for you. If you're happy wearing it and you feel that it fits you and flatters you, then it's your choice.

What size clothes are you wearing in general? Imo, a 16 would fit you more flatteringly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4_sophia)
    Is there any need? Really? Ignore this...
    She asked for an opinion I gave it. If you don't like what I say and how I say it then don't read my posts, simple as. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yea you could just use a bit more tact with the way you say things... There's no need to get nasty about it... No-one's saying you can't have an opinion! It's just people do have feelings, you could do with thinking about that before you make stupid, *****y remarks...
    Honey, I had a spare tyre myself not so long ago. I do not see anything I have said to be offensive.

Maybe you should harden up a bit? Just a thought.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yea you could just use a bit more tact with the way you say things... There's no need to get nasty about it... No-one's saying you can't have an opinion! It's just people do have feelings, you could do with thinking about that before you make stupid, *****y remarks...
    It wasn't really stupid or *****y now, was it?
    How would you have said it, out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    ???

ReputationRep:
    Wheres the pic? lulz crisis of confidence OP?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.