Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's up with couples on Facebook... Watch

ReputationRep:
    So many unneeded statuses/comments , all ending with Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's just silly , surely they should know they love eachover , they don't need to put it up after every comment , on every status.

Sorry but it just baffled me , why waste time putting lyxxxxx . they should know they love eachover

/rant

ReputationRep:
    I like it when people who were ********* to me keep changing their status to single and back, leading to drama and the inevitable split. And me going haw-haw.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's annoying isn't it?

We are just bitter.

ReputationRep:
    Ha. I also hate it. I want some good juicy statuses, not lovey dovey rubbish :p:... I also have people on mine making loads of status updates each day and each one ending in: '******* mummy luvs u loadz, cant imagine lyf wivout u.' urghhhh

ReputationRep:
    Don't go on Facebook then :yep: I got bored of it after a while...

ReputationRep:
    Funny you should say that...

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haeron)

:rofl:

(Original post by Haeron)

Omg the trophy wife lady! Her employer is her husband??? Wtf is the matter with people? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Insecurity. I hate all the mushy stuff on Facebook, but i'm a private person and wouldn't want the world to know when i'm in love. It's appropriate to say it to the person but why the entire list of friends you have on facebook?

It's as bad as 'XYZ has pissed me off sooooo much he cheated on me again LYING FKING W*****!!!!!!!!! I HATE MEN SO MUCH THEY ARE ALL LIARS'

That's just as bad.

ReputationRep:
    This is why I'm glad my gf isn't on facebook

We keep the mushiness to texts

ReputationRep:
    it makes me want to vomit, there are other ways to declare your love in a private manner i.e text or phone

ReputationRep:
    I hope when I have a GF that we can talk about real things and not how much we love each other because wouldnt that get boring?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.