Turn on thread page Beta

How to act around him now :s watch

A guy in my work, who has a girlfriend, told me last night that he really likes me :rolleyes: I don't like him at all like that and I don't know how to act around him now cause it will be all weird because i told him i wasn't interested.
    Ughhh!111

ReputationRep:
    just act normal, don't let him affect you

ReputationRep:
    Tell him there are no hard feelings (pun intended :awesome:) and you are looking out for him and his girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Just act how you would normally, you shouldnt have to change the way you act because of what he has said. Maybe give him a slightly wide berth for a few days or so, but hopefully it will be as normal, it shouldnt be awkward unless you make it.

ReputationRep:
    Just act normal , don't do anything differently. If he tries anything on with you , or tells you again he likes you , juts tell him you're not interested in a relationship at the moment , and that you're sorry

ReputationRep:
    This would be an epic thread if the OP was a guy.

You must make a big deal out of this as possible.

(Original post by James')
    This would be an epic thread if the OP was a guy.
    Unfortunately, I am female!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.