Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is the idea of female masturbation sexy, but male disgusting? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    *Will jerk on camera 4 cash*

How much money are we talking? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I didn't even realise you were going to rep me until I read your post after!

Yeah i was with Edexcel. I'm praying for a B. I thought the listening was ok, but I wasn't a massive fan of that translation on the reading paper!
    Oh my god, yeah the translation made me want to kill myself.

I couldn't work out how to do the subjunctive bit in it so I just wrote at the bottom "*I know I was supposed to use the subjunctive at this point but couldn't work out how to"

LOL at least I could recognise where it was... maybe I will get credit for that.

I retook practically the whole of AS italian too. It's amazing how easy the AS is once you've been studying for the A level for a year. I thought the listening and reading papers were really nice.

And I really enjoyed writing about that advert for a "mens iron" with a "grande impugnatura" I made sexual innuendos. Let's hope the examiner has a sense of humour...

ReputationRep:
    How much money are we talking? :awesome:
    Call it a tenner a go, and I'm yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Oh my god, yeah the translation made me want to kill myself.

I couldn't work out how to do the subjunctive bit in it so I just wrote at the bottom "*I know I was supposed to use the subjunctive at this point but couldn't work out how to"

LOL at least I could recognise where it was... maybe I will get credit for that.

I retook practically the whole of AS italian too. It's amazing how easy the AS is once you've been studying for the A level for a year. I thought the listening and reading papers were really nice.

And I really enjoyed writing about that advert for a "mens iron" with a "grande impugnatura" I made sexual innuendos. Let's hope the examiner has a sense of humour...
    Yeah, I resat the listening paper but I had a B in the reading so I thought I might as well leave it. I really hate the orals though!

Im guessing its because of male ejactulation. Women can masterbate without too much mess, but when men orgasm the fluids are seen as "mess" in female eyes, and its subsequently seen as "dirty". Also that girls can masterbate more inconspicuously then men can (i.e. under clothing)?

It seems a common phenomonomonomom though, naked women in adverts/tv/film are always sensuous and seductive, yet the naked male body in comparison is portrayed as humourous or dirty but rarely sexy. So social conditioning maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Call it a tenner a go, and I'm yours.
    £7.50 and we have deal! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I resat the listening paper but I had a B in the reading so I thought I might as well leave it. I really hate the orals though!
    Yeah, I really didn't enjoy them either. I think I managed to get nice firm B's in both of them though

What were your topics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've tried persuading my boyfriend to do it in front of me, he flat-out refused

But I'd only want to see him doing it.
    I should think so!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I really didn't enjoy them either. I think I managed to get nice firm B's in both of them though

What were your topics?
    Valentino for AS and against the death penalty for A2. I got a B for my A2 the first time, but I had to resit my AS so hopefully that's a B as well. I found the A2 oral easier for some reason :confused:

ReputationRep:
    £7.50 and we have deal! :woo:
    Hmmm....

Only because you're a Virgo. :yep:

Deal!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm....

Only because you're a Virgo. :yep:

Deal!
    Yay! Virgos are the best! :woo:

(Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Why wouldnt he? :eek:
    That's a bit mean and crap.

MAKE HIM :teeth:
    Believe me, I'm still trying. And I think he feels embarrassed :p: Can't believe he's embarrassed about this given what else he's done in front of me :rolleyes:

(Original post by jon838)
    I should think so!
    Why??

ReputationRep:
    Valentino for AS and against the death penalty for A2. I got a B for my A2 the first time, but I had to resit my AS so hopefully that's a B as well. I found the A2 oral easier for some reason :confused:
    Yeah, I was the same.

I had to talk about that film "La Vita e Bella" for AS, I hated it.

I had to discuss euthanasia and abortion and cloning and stuff for my A2... I don't know why, but I enjoyed it much more.

ReputationRep:
    Believe me, I'm still trying. And I think he feels embarrassed :p: Can't believe he's embarrassed about this given what else he's done in front of me :rolleyes:
    :eek: did he poo on your tummy?

ReputationRep:
    Aww, just try and make a deal. If he does it for you, you'll do it for him :awesome: or something to that effect.

GOOD LUCK!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was the same.

I had to talk about that film "La Vita e Bella" for AS, I hated it.

I had to discuss euthanasia and abortion and cloning and stuff for my A2... I don't know why, but I enjoyed it much more.
    Yeah I had to mention euthanasia and abortion as well for mine. Let's just hope it all goes alright!

ReputationRep:

Why??
    He might be embarrassed and he think it is innapropriate. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had to mention euthanasia and abortion as well for mine. Let's just hope it all goes alright!
    I was having bad dreams about it last night lol!

I am sure we both did fine :awesome:

Anyway, pos rep coming your way as soon as it hits 12 midnight (assuming I am still concious that is...)

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Virgos are the best! :woo:
    Damn right! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I was having bad dreams about it last night lol!

I am sure we both did fine :awesome:

Anyway, pos rep coming your way as soon as it hits 12 midnight (assuming I am still concious that is...)
    Its lovely you guys have both found something in common to talk about but like..PM? :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.