Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If your gf/bf wanted you to receive anal sex regularly would you agree? Watch

• View Poll Results: If your gf/bf wanted to have anal sex regularly would you agree?
    I'm a guy: yes I would agree
    33.00%
    I'm a guy: no I wouldn't agree
    24.00%
    I'm a girl: yes I would agree
    13.00%
    I'm a girl: no I wouldn't agree
    30.00%

ReputationRep:
    I don't really wish to partake in anal sex, it's is an exit not an entrance.

ReputationRep:
    It would be very surprising, but no, wouldn't be interested.

anon please.

I'd be more than happy for a girl to use a strap-on on me. Seems I'm in the minority here lol. (I'm a guy lol).

(Original post by Anonymous)
    anon please.

I'd be more than happy for a girl to use a strap-on on me. Seems I'm in the minority here lol. (I'm a guy lol).

I wouldn't have a problem with it either... but why would she want to? What on earth would she get out of it other than some bizarre power trip?

At least if its the other way round, both parties receive plenty of the necessary stimulation...

ReputationRep:
    anon please.

I asked my guy 'at the time'
    and he refused!!!

this might be a joke, btw. A maybe dare :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracie88)
    I don't really wish to partake in anal sex, it's is an exit not an entrance.
    I doubt a mouth was designed to take **** yet I bet you suck your bf off.

:cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnowAngel)
    I asked my guy 'at the time'
    and he refused!!!
    You asked if you could anally penetrate your man?

Thats some kinky shizzle :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have a problem with it either... but why would she want to? What on earth would she get out of it other than some bizarre power trip?

At least if its the other way round, both parties receive plenty of the necessary stimulation...
    You could use a double dildo.

I dont fancy having an arse like a clowns pocket by the time Im 30 thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    Meh. The whole it being tighter thing is sort or ruined by having to wear a condom. Cancels it out.

But meh, if she wanted it regulary I wouldnt object. Tis a sexy thing to do...usually.
    For you to be sexed by your girl with a strap-on? Good for you mate! :yy:

OP - my reply would be no each time. (actually, it'd be a 'no, I don't find the idea appealing, if I ever change my mind, I will tell you, and if you keep asking me, I will take that to mean you don't respect my opinion and I'll be very insulted')

ReputationRep:
    Nah. It's not all that good, and I don't want to think about the negative aspects for my arse muscles...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    goatse, comes to mind :yucky:
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    Meh. The whole it being tighter thing is sort or ruined by having to wear a condom. Cancels it out.

But meh, if she wanted it regulary I wouldnt object. Tis a sexy thing to do...usually.
    For you to be sexed by your girl with a strap-on? Good for you mate! http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...smilies/yy.gif

OP - my reply would be no each time. (actually, it'd be a 'no, I don't find the idea appealing, if I ever change my mind, I will tell you, and if you keep asking me, I will take that to mean you don't respect my opinion and I'll be very insulted')

(Original post by Nick_000)

:ditto:

booyah. since when were our body parts "designed" at all?

If it feels good, it must be all part of Jesus's masterplan, otherwise he wouldn't put so many nerve endings there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surely_unsure)
    You could use a double dildo.
    I know a couple who swear by this. I'd maybe try it myself, but I think it'd just hurt my tight little ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Well, being an anal sex virgin, I wouldn't know.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    For you to be sexed by your girl with a strap-on? Good for you mate! :yy:
    That was funny pause not.

ReputationRep:
    thats a bit gay like!? dont think i could do that thats the truth and nothing Butt the truth haha

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy and i dont fancy the idea of anal sex (giving) I just think its a bit disgusting tbh. Anyone were to try it on me and id go jackie chan on them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)

But at least it was designed as an entrance :awesome:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.