I know. So pretentious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    No idea, sorry, I was invited.
    ... fancy inviting me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryvision)

the same girl- ADULTS are commenting on how jealous they are of her figure
    OMG HER HEAD IS HUGE:zomg:. Clearly the rest of her body hasn't caught up yet :no:

(Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    agreed. it's difficult to find one guy who doesnt exclusively wear skinny jeans.
    Yup. Most of the looks I hype are because the guy isn't wearing them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    hahahah brilliant

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I've examined this website and truth be told, whilst a lot of fun can be poked at quite a few of them there are many great girls on there!

ReputationRep:
    Seems like I can invite you people. At least it doesn't say I've run out of invites. So, if you want, drop me your e-mail

Anybody, you can just "beg for an invite" by filling in this form - http://lookbook.nu/apply - and it worked for me . I mean I just filled it in and got registered in a few days.

ReputationRep:
    I actually quite like lookbook. Of course a lot of the looks aren't that great but there are still lots of genuinely great ones. It's really good to get ideas from, plus a good way to get people's opinion on your clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bete noire)
    those kids are wasting their youth being so concerned with fashion and hipness. itmakes me a bit sad.
    What's wrong with looking cool? Don't judge people by their appearance.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah anyone can join lookbook...

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the outfits on there are amazing. But a lot of the time someone with a boring/not so great/plain stupid outfit will do well just because they have a well taken picture/look pretty.

And yes, a few the girls on their are unhealthily skinny, I think a lot of the hates just jealousy though.

ReputationRep:
    Ah just got in..

http://lookbook.nu/CrimesAgainstDisco

Only managed to find one photo of mine that seemed suitable though, at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    ... fancy inviting me?
    you can have one if you want one, but you have to send it to an e-mail address. If you pm it to me, I don't mind inviting you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    you can have one if you want one, but you have to send it to an e-mail address. If you pm it to me, I don't mind inviting you.

I can't send PMs :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I can't send PMs :sad:
    er, ok, well, I can't really send you an invite then! If you regain the ability to send PMs, I'm happy to invite you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    er, ok, well, I can't really send you an invite then! If you regain the ability to send PMs, I'm happy to invite you.
    ahhahaha! oh when my sub is back i can send messages... you get loads of message space as a sub... but now i'm a normal member this is the consequence:

if i write my email address HERE will you quickly save it and then quote so i can delete le message? :P
    HAHAH i'm so sad

ReputationRep:
    ahhahaha! oh when my sub is back i can send messages... you get loads of message space as a sub... but now i'm a normal member this is the consequence:

if i write my email address HERE will you quickly save it and then quote so i can delete le message? :P
    HAHAH i'm so sad
    i see, i see. well, if you're alright with that :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

HAHAH i'm so sad
    I don't understand why you can't just delete loads of messages

ReputationRep:
    right, so, it appears that 'siasiasia is offline'. I suppose I'll just forget it then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I don't understand why you can't just delete loads of messages

I hate deleting things, most of my messages are too momentous to delete. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    i see, i see. well, if you're alright with that :dontknow:
    meh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.