I know. So pretentious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    No idea, sorry, I was invited.
    ... fancy inviting me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryvision)

the same girl- ADULTS are commenting on how jealous they are of her figure
    OMG HER HEAD IS HUGE:zomg:. Clearly the rest of her body hasn't caught up yet :no:

(Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    agreed. it's difficult to find one guy who doesnt exclusively wear skinny jeans.
    Yup. Most of the looks I hype are because the guy isn't wearing them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    hahahah brilliant

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I've examined this website and truth be told, whilst a lot of fun can be poked at quite a few of them there are many great girls on there!

ReputationRep:
    Seems like I can invite you people. At least it doesn't say I've run out of invites. So, if you want, drop me your e-mail

Anybody, you can just "beg for an invite" by filling in this form - http://lookbook.nu/apply - and it worked for me . I mean I just filled it in and got registered in a few days.

ReputationRep:
    I actually quite like lookbook. Of course a lot of the looks aren't that great but there are still lots of genuinely great ones. It's really good to get ideas from, plus a good way to get people's opinion on your clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bete noire)
    those kids are wasting their youth being so concerned with fashion and hipness. itmakes me a bit sad.
    What's wrong with looking cool? Don't judge people by their appearance.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah anyone can join lookbook...

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the outfits on there are amazing. But a lot of the time someone with a boring/not so great/plain stupid outfit will do well just because they have a well taken picture/look pretty.

And yes, a few the girls on their are unhealthily skinny, I think a lot of the hates just jealousy though.

ReputationRep:
    Ah just got in..

http://lookbook.nu/CrimesAgainstDisco

Only managed to find one photo of mine that seemed suitable though, at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    ... fancy inviting me?
    you can have one if you want one, but you have to send it to an e-mail address. If you pm it to me, I don't mind inviting you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    you can have one if you want one, but you have to send it to an e-mail address. If you pm it to me, I don't mind inviting you.

I can't send PMs :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I can't send PMs :sad:
    er, ok, well, I can't really send you an invite then! If you regain the ability to send PMs, I'm happy to invite you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    er, ok, well, I can't really send you an invite then! If you regain the ability to send PMs, I'm happy to invite you.
    ahhahaha! oh when my sub is back i can send messages... you get loads of message space as a sub... but now i'm a normal member this is the consequence:

if i write my email address HERE will you quickly save it and then quote so i can delete le message? :P
    HAHAH i'm so sad

ReputationRep:
    ahhahaha! oh when my sub is back i can send messages... you get loads of message space as a sub... but now i'm a normal member this is the consequence:

if i write my email address HERE will you quickly save it and then quote so i can delete le message? :P
    HAHAH i'm so sad
    i see, i see. well, if you're alright with that :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

HAHAH i'm so sad
    I don't understand why you can't just delete loads of messages

ReputationRep:
    right, so, it appears that 'siasiasia is offline'. I suppose I'll just forget it then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I don't understand why you can't just delete loads of messages

I hate deleting things, most of my messages are too momentous to delete. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    i see, i see. well, if you're alright with that :dontknow:
    meh

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.