Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lookbook - where the beautiful people go Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    meh
    i'll send it when I go on lookbook in a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike Borozdin)
    What's wrong with looking cool? Don't judge people by their appearance.
    Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    There's something quite unnerving about that website.

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of the outfits only look good because the girls who are wearing them are model-esque. I appreciate the aesthetic value of the photographs but they're not necessarily looks that I would try to emulate.

ReputationRep:
    I think they need lots more photo's of the 'workman's look'. You know, hairy arse cracks, monobrows, old football shirts covered in plaster dust, etc...

Some people really do take their looks just a little bit too seriously. Actually what am I on about, almost all women do, and far too many men as well. I can understand why, heck I did myself once upon a time, but it doesn't stop me finding it hilarious...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've been a member for a few days now - and I've found quite a few people who have an "average" weight.

Haven't come across many trolls either, and one was someone I know when I told them about the site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stomm)
    I think they need lots more photo's of the 'workman's look'. You know, hairy arse cracks, monobrows, old football shirts covered in plaster dust, etc...
    Please, please, join the site and do this!
    Your pictures could have captions like "My hard hat hides the tears" or "I am a builder, a builder of dreams" and if you stood in an emo pose I think the workman look could really catch on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis Y)
    Well, I've been a member for a few days now - and I've found quite a few people who have an "average" weight.

Haven't come across many trolls either, and one was someone I know when I told them about the site.
    Haha, I like your first post! Can't believe you got Hyped with your first ever pic. lol

ReputationRep:

Me too, I know what you mean, although I have noticed some unhealthily-thin guys lurking around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Haha, I like your first post! Can't believe you got Hyped with your first ever pic. lol
    Ah thanks, just 12 though. That photograph wasn't took for the site though, it was months ago on a long weekend.

You on it?

(Original post by paddy)
    Me too, I know what you mean, although I have noticed some unhealthily-thin guys lurking around.
    Yeah there are. Don't know why they'd intentionally get that thin though. I'm only slim because of my metabolism. Maybe that's it for some of them.

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks, just 12 though. That photograph wasn't took for the site though, it was months ago on a long weekend.

You on it?

Yeah there are. Don't know why they'd intentionally get that thin though. I'm only slim because of my metabolism. Maybe that's it for some of them.
    Yeah I'm on it as well, only since last month. I've done one look but I'm waiting until my friend who's a photographer comes back from China/HK, otherwise it would have to be done on my camera phone:sadnod:
    There's slim and then there's SLIM. Trust me you aren't anywhere near as thin as some people on that site

Btw I want your trench.

ReputationRep:

You on it?
    Nope, I'd rather steal other people's ideas.

..Half joking. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    i want to troll there

ReputationRep:
    What have you done?!

I'm slowly becoming addicted to this site (for the fashion, not the ridiculous models). :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryvision)

the same girl- ADULTS are commenting on how jealous they are of her figure
    ^ Surely that is fake?! Why is her head overly big for her body?!

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    who wants an invite?

ReputationRep:
    I love all of their cloths I just wish I had their fashion sense (and money to buy clothes!!)

ReputationRep:
    I have quite an unhealthy addiction
    But it's pretty good for fashion inspiration..
    But I totally agree, some people on it are weirdly skinny. And that's not good.
    There are a lot who look healthy and normal though, and just have good style.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Iv got to admit though, 95% of the girls look really wierd and a larger portion of the guys just look like idiots...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.