Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There's no way that girl is 9. Must be a typo!

ReputationRep:
    There are loads of people who put like, "age 5", or "age 108" in their titles. She's obviously not nine, she's just choosing not to reveal her age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    LookBook.Ru.
    My anorexic friend worships it, 'nuff said.
    hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    The photos are really professional, did these girls take them themselves, or are they models?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    The photos are really professional, did these girls take them themselves, or are they models?
    It's easy to do them yourself. Get a friend with a camera (around £100-£150 mark), go to an edgy place, pout a bit...

Then go on photoshop and saturate the colours. Honestly my friend takes pictures of people like this all the time, none of it's professional.

ReputationRep:
    Myself, and the friends I know on there, take them themselves - self timer or siblings! Either against a white wall or photoshopped after.

ReputationRep:
    Taking amazing photos is just so easy with a DSLR

ReputationRep:
    Lame. It's just a place for underweight, self-obsessed morons to feel good about themselves. This place needs to DIE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    It's easy to do them yourself. Get a friend with a camera (around £100-£150 mark), go to an edgy place, pout a bit...

Then go on photoshop and saturate the colours. Honestly my friend takes pictures of people like this all the time, none of it's professional.

aah supose so i like fashion but i'm waaay too chubby to do anything like that

ReputationRep:
    How do I troll this site?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Lame. It's just a place for underweight, self-obsessed morons to feel good about themselves. This place needs to DIE.
    I'm not an underweight self-obsessed moron, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    I'm not an underweight self-obsessed moron, thanks.
    Says who? You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Post pics of traps :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Says who? You?
    Well I'm certainly a better authority on myself than you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    tell the anorexic ones they're legs are looking a bit chubby or something.

ReputationRep:
    Ehhh...if it makes them happy, let them post pictures of themselves.
    It's kind of like myspace, but with better fashion sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    I'm a member and post fairly often. I go there for the style, not to admire emaciated girls. Most girls are slim-normal.
    Yeah but you look good and have a good style.

What's all the 'lookbook' threads coming up for all of a sudden? Lookbook has been running now for OVER A YEAR. It used to be a really cool place when it started off, with just a handful of members selectively invited to join. Then all the tweens started joining, and now ANYONE can pretty much join. Then came the influx of over-hyped, recurring looks, (although that's not to say there aren't any great looks there, because there are, just a lot of it is getting generic, mainly on the men's side), newbies, new unnecessary functions and far too many people for stats.

I also think some people here need to CHILL THE HELL DOWN before calling everyone on it vain anorexic chopsticks. There are plenty of them that are fine/healthy looking and look great so no need to come to hypothetical conclusions.

To me the idea of posting looks solely to be broadcast on a site for anyone to see and gain hype from strangers seemed pretty pointless, I prefer being complimented in real life (and also haven’t got the time to photograph my fits everyday anyway), which is why I stopped posting ages ago (luckily before the 2 million new members joined). However, that's just me… It's perfectly fine for others to do it if that's what they’re into. Some people post pictures of their pets, others post pictures of their artwork, many most pictures of their recent purchases, and they post pictures of their outfits...If you don’t agree, then don’t complain.

ReputationRep:

tbh a lot of people on the site have flickr accounts, from the majority of the photos i have seen which are of a high quality.. a good camera has been used.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    tbh a lot of people on the site have flickr accounts, from the majority of the photos i have seen which are of a high quality.. a good camera has been used.
    Me and my friends do stuff like this sometimes, and I dunno but I don't think they paid more than £150ish for their cameras. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends do stuff like this sometimes, and I dunno but I don't think they paid more than £150ish for their cameras. :dontknow:
    let's see :awesome:

why did you get banned before?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.