Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Me and my friends do stuff like this sometimes, and I dunno but I don't think they paid more than £150ish for their cameras. :dontknow:
    No you need a good camera for some of that... most of them seem to use a decent SLR/DSLR with a speedlight and/or reflectors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryvision)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wintersunset)
    tell the anorexic ones they're legs are looking a bit chubby or something.
    moar squats.

tbh the anorexia on there is disgusting, especially on males.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    let's see :awesome:

why did you get banned before?
    Lol I was banned for being an honest *****. Mods just can't handle the truth... :nope:

ReputationRep:
    The girls are self obsessed skinny hipsters, that while well dressed pretty much all look the same and the guys are just uber ****. **** this website and all others like it.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that half the people on that site look like they came out of a Wham! or Duran Duran video? Clothes-wise anyway, has fashion gone back to 1983 or something?

ReputationRep:

Taking a fashion dump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    Wow, I'm in love :rolleyes:.
    a stick weighs more than her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    I saw this and thought "what the hell?"

http://lookbook.nu/look/205821-eithe...e-same-feeling

...weiiiird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    Well that's not true in my opinion - the majority of the girls on that site are perfectly healthy looking, they look like normal teenage girls. Don't judge everyone by a couple. And their clothes look shapeless? Hardly.
    I've just spent 10 minutes or so looking at it, and I've only come across a small minority of "normal" teenage girls - and even they're more slim than they are "normal".

ReputationRep:
    Lol at all the jealous ladies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryvision)

the same girl- ADULTS are commenting on how jealous they are of her figure
    but shes disgusting...imo she doesnt even look normal :/

ReputationRep:
    Well I looked at the site. My immediate thoughts were something a long the lines of; derp.
    It's a big circle jerk, oh well.
    (Original post by OhNO!)

a-haha!
    Haha :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a member of Lookbook, but I've grown tired of it because they seem to think that skinny man wearing super skinny jeans=style. Wheras it's just following a tired trend.

A man who knows sartorial elegance and the value of a well-cut pair of trousers is truly stylish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    Do you have a blog or anything? That would help your application. I might still have an invite left if not

Ps. As someone else said - most girls aren't emaciated, only a couple are.
    Aw no I don't. It'd be a peach if you have one.

Do need to start taking pictures again now..

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I just envy that they're young. I'm not so bothered about their narcissistic, self-starved images. I just wish I was a few years younger again

ReputationRep:
    It just looks like baggy alternative indie stuff for androgynous things :confused: No offense, I just prefer clothes made this century for people who've gone through puberty ;l

ReputationRep:
    http://lolbook.nu/ is my new favourite site, ever.

ReputationRep:
    Most of them I'm pretty sure do modelling/ are models, with the exception of the select tweens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    To be honest, I just envy that they're young. I'm not so bothered about their narcissistic, self-starved images. I just wish I was a few years younger again
    those kids are wasting their youth being so concerned with fashion and hipness. itmakes me a bit sad.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.