Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Me and my friends do stuff like this sometimes, and I dunno but I don't think they paid more than £150ish for their cameras. :dontknow:
    No you need a good camera for some of that... most of them seem to use a decent SLR/DSLR with a speedlight and/or reflectors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryvision)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wintersunset)
    tell the anorexic ones they're legs are looking a bit chubby or something.
    moar squats.

tbh the anorexia on there is disgusting, especially on males.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    let's see :awesome:

why did you get banned before?
    Lol I was banned for being an honest *****. Mods just can't handle the truth... :nope:

ReputationRep:
    The girls are self obsessed skinny hipsters, that while well dressed pretty much all look the same and the guys are just uber ****. **** this website and all others like it.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that half the people on that site look like they came out of a Wham! or Duran Duran video? Clothes-wise anyway, has fashion gone back to 1983 or something?

ReputationRep:

Taking a fashion dump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    Wow, I'm in love :rolleyes:.
    a stick weighs more than her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    I saw this and thought "what the hell?"

http://lookbook.nu/look/205821-eithe...e-same-feeling

...weiiiird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    Well that's not true in my opinion - the majority of the girls on that site are perfectly healthy looking, they look like normal teenage girls. Don't judge everyone by a couple. And their clothes look shapeless? Hardly.
    I've just spent 10 minutes or so looking at it, and I've only come across a small minority of "normal" teenage girls - and even they're more slim than they are "normal".

ReputationRep:
    Lol at all the jealous ladies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryvision)

the same girl- ADULTS are commenting on how jealous they are of her figure
    but shes disgusting...imo she doesnt even look normal :/

ReputationRep:
    Well I looked at the site. My immediate thoughts were something a long the lines of; derp.
    It's a big circle jerk, oh well.
    (Original post by OhNO!)

a-haha!
    Haha :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a member of Lookbook, but I've grown tired of it because they seem to think that skinny man wearing super skinny jeans=style. Wheras it's just following a tired trend.

A man who knows sartorial elegance and the value of a well-cut pair of trousers is truly stylish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    Do you have a blog or anything? That would help your application. I might still have an invite left if not

Ps. As someone else said - most girls aren't emaciated, only a couple are.
    Aw no I don't. It'd be a peach if you have one.

Do need to start taking pictures again now..

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I just envy that they're young. I'm not so bothered about their narcissistic, self-starved images. I just wish I was a few years younger again

ReputationRep:
    It just looks like baggy alternative indie stuff for androgynous things :confused: No offense, I just prefer clothes made this century for people who've gone through puberty ;l

ReputationRep:
    http://lolbook.nu/ is my new favourite site, ever.

ReputationRep:
    Most of them I'm pretty sure do modelling/ are models, with the exception of the select tweens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    To be honest, I just envy that they're young. I'm not so bothered about their narcissistic, self-starved images. I just wish I was a few years younger again
    those kids are wasting their youth being so concerned with fashion and hipness. itmakes me a bit sad.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.