Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For me, it will be 4 big luggages:o: (and 3 boxes + 2 bag packs)

too much?

ReputationRep:
    Well if you are in a situation where you can drive there with all your stuff bring all the creature comforts you can since you probably don't want to buy more stuff when you get there.

Having said that I have to fly from Vancouver and will have 1 huge luggage, and 1 medium luggage plus 2 backpack equivalents.

ReputationRep:
    I won't be bringing much more than anbell, and I'm only going from London to Nottingham. I estimate no more than 2 large luggage and a backpack.

I have to take my stuff home every vacation, so there's no point getting excited. And as I'll be going by myself most likely and I don't think I have the energy to carry more than that anyway.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Dijobla)
    I won't be bringing much more than anbell, and I'm only going from London to Nottingham. I estimate no more than 2 large luggage and a backpack.

I have to take my stuff home every vacation, so there's no point getting excited. And as I'll be going by myself most likely and I don't think I have the energy to carry more than that anyway.
    Nottingham has practically everything anyway, so you won't go without. :tongue:

I really need to know how many luggges everyone else is taking because I don't want to be the only one there with the most luggage and I'm going to Cornwall :eek: so I do need to take a lot.

ReputationRep:
    A suitcase and backpack. May take a holdall if I need to as well.

ReputationRep:
    suitcase or two and a "small" carry on...
    i will hopefully take the uni transport thingy from the airport. will be fun

but nothing over 20kg :emo:

ReputationRep:
    not sure if i've even got in yet but if i do then i'll probably end up taking too much few suitcases and bags probably

ReputationRep:
    Not much I expect. A suitcase for clothes and perhaps a few bags for the essentials. Having said that I expect closer to the time I'll need a lot more space than this though.

ReputationRep:
    I think i'm gonna take my stuff in the big blue ikea bags and stuff like that...

I don't know how many yet though

ReputationRep:
    Probably a big suitcase for my clothes and a smaller suitcase for my shoes (and I can use it if i'm going home for the weekend) and I plan on taking a few boxes of kitchen stuff, toiletries etc and my laptop. I don't actually know how much i've got but at least i'll know it'll fit in the car cos i've convinced my auntie to drive me there in her new 8 seater :p:

ReputationRep:
    As much as I can fit in 2 cars
    I have lots of stuff and no idea how I can cut it down. I'm getting my dad to get lots of boxes from work and I'm going to see where it goes from there.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a massive holdall that can probably fit all my stuff... if not, I'll probably only need another small suitcase or something... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    Probably a big suitcase for my clothes and a smaller suitcase for my shoes (and I can use it if i'm going home for the weekend) and I plan on taking a few boxes of kitchen stuff, toiletries etc and my laptop. I don't actually know how much i've got but at least i'll know it'll fit in the car cos i've convinced my auntie to drive me there in her new 8 seater :p:

im so jealous!! and omg. i forgot how the hell will i bring everyhing
    im screwed :woo:

ReputationRep:
    My dad's driving me up, so about four large shurgard boxes
    and then duvet and pillows in a bin bag probably

I'm so excited

ReputationRep:
    I'm throwing the car full. I'll be taking clothes, cutlery, crockery...all the standard necessities + books (few boxes), cd/dvd collection, 2 guitars (+keyboard if it fits), small amp, recording device, art tools, art materials, desktop mac + laptop. I really can't live without my equipment.

ReputationRep:
    1 box with folders from sixth form (to use as refernce in work) , 1 box with kitchen stuff, 1 box with medicines and toliteries (no more calling mum to tell her to pick me up some medicine) , dont know if im gonna carry my clothes and shoes in a suitcase or boxes yet, 1 box with handbags, 1 box with make up and accessories and another box with reading books.

god thats a lot. don't know if it will all fit into my dad's car so might have to take my mum's as well. its only a 45mins to 1hr drive anyways.

forgot my laptop, printer , speakers and dvd's

ReputationRep:
    As many as the car fitssss

ReputationRep:
    Loads! I only live a 20-30 minute drive from the Uni so I can easily get my stuff there so I have pre-bought a lot of stuff ready to take by spending a few £s a week instead of spending it all at once so not to hit the bank account so noticeably!

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Nobody needs to bring two cars worth of stuff for uni- trust me! And I wouldn't suggest bringing 6th form work either, you're better off starting fresh research. Although I have to admit, it is hard leaving books behind.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.