Turn on thread page Beta

why would a girl said she had a dream about you...? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!

I was out the other day with a female mate of mine from uni, and she said that she had a dream about me

Don't really understand why she would say such a thing...probs is she has been getting closer / texting me a lot recently...

Could this possibly means she likes me?

Thx

ReputationRep:
    perhaps she genuinely had a dream about you?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Because she had a dream about you

The question you should have asked, is what was I doing in the dream?

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mates say this all the time. I even say it to boy mates and it is because I did have a dream about them. However, as you say she's been texting you etc as well it sounds like she probably likes you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    She probably had a dream about you...

ReputationRep:
    She might not have meant anything by it. Or it might have been a hint...
    Ask her

ReputationRep:
    Yay another member making a pointless thread on TSR in a vain attempt to get people to say 'she likes you mate'............

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends once told me that he knew a girl who used to claim to have dreams about every guy she fancied. He thought that this probably wasn't true, and suspected that it was just a form of flirting (ie. I dream abot you)

On the other hand, if people are in my dreams, I sometimes tell them about it. Not all the time, as it's inappopriate to tell my manager that I dreamt he and I went shopping is Asda, or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BillV3)
    Yay another member making a pointless thread on TSR in a vain attempt to get people to say 'she likes you mate'............
    :five:

Ask her to marry you

ReputationRep:
    maybe because she had a dream about you.

ReputationRep:
    what type of dream was it like!? wet dream??

ReputationRep:
    Because she wants your babies ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    Could mean anything. Doesn't mean she's in love with you.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she had a nightmare about you.

ReputationRep:
    You should have asked her what the dream was about.

ReputationRep:
    i did ask her lols, I was like a knight on a horse who saved the day...seriously this is not made up lols

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

I always tell my friends if I dream about them... both male & female. But for no other reason than making conversation. That's all there is to it, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps2mint)
    i did ask her lols, I was like a knight on a horse who saved the day...seriously this is not made up lols
    Either fancies you then, or she has a fantasy about living in the middle ages :p:

ReputationRep:
    I Reckon She Does.....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.