Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why would a girl said she had a dream about you...? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!

I was out the other day with a female mate of mine from uni, and she said that she had a dream about me

Don't really understand why she would say such a thing...probs is she has been getting closer / texting me a lot recently...

Could this possibly means she likes me?

Thx

ReputationRep:
    perhaps she genuinely had a dream about you?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Because she had a dream about you

The question you should have asked, is what was I doing in the dream?

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mates say this all the time. I even say it to boy mates and it is because I did have a dream about them. However, as you say she's been texting you etc as well it sounds like she probably likes you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    She probably had a dream about you...

ReputationRep:
    She might not have meant anything by it. Or it might have been a hint...
    Ask her

ReputationRep:
    Yay another member making a pointless thread on TSR in a vain attempt to get people to say 'she likes you mate'............

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends once told me that he knew a girl who used to claim to have dreams about every guy she fancied. He thought that this probably wasn't true, and suspected that it was just a form of flirting (ie. I dream abot you)

On the other hand, if people are in my dreams, I sometimes tell them about it. Not all the time, as it's inappopriate to tell my manager that I dreamt he and I went shopping is Asda, or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BillV3)
    Yay another member making a pointless thread on TSR in a vain attempt to get people to say 'she likes you mate'............
    :five:

Ask her to marry you

ReputationRep:
    maybe because she had a dream about you.

ReputationRep:
    what type of dream was it like!? wet dream??

ReputationRep:
    Because she wants your babies ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    Could mean anything. Doesn't mean she's in love with you.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she had a nightmare about you.

ReputationRep:
    You should have asked her what the dream was about.

ReputationRep:
    i did ask her lols, I was like a knight on a horse who saved the day...seriously this is not made up lols

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

I always tell my friends if I dream about them... both male & female. But for no other reason than making conversation. That's all there is to it, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps2mint)
    i did ask her lols, I was like a knight on a horse who saved the day...seriously this is not made up lols
    Either fancies you then, or she has a fantasy about living in the middle ages :p:

ReputationRep:
    I Reckon She Does.....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.