Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I actually have my heart set on stating Northumbria Uni in September 09 studing english and creative writing. I keep having nightmares about missing out on a grade or two on the offer. Does anyone either feel the same or can anyone give me some advice on clearance at Northumbria.
    lucy
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Relax I'm sure you've done great and met your offer. Think about the worst when it happens! For now, enjoy your summer.

ReputationRep:
    True True everyone says thats to me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgreenwood5)
    I actually have my heart set on stating Northumbria Uni in September 09 studing english and creative writing. I keep having nightmares about missing out on a grade or two on the offer. Does anyone either feel the same or can anyone give me some advice on clearance at Northumbria.
    lucy

im hopefully going to northumbria too in september! i have a course for my firm and insurance so hopefully will get the grades. im coming from blackburn lancashire. i have a few friends there already, one needed something like BBC for history and he got BCD and still got in.i think northumbria are a bit lenient with grades! hope this makes you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that does make me feel better, my insurance choice is liverpool john moores and i would chew my own head off than go there lol

ReputationRep:
    i feel your pain to. doing english and journalism ther in sep
    and my back up option is northumbria to
    cos im daft.

good luck and hope u get in =] x

ReputationRep:
    migt try apply for that through clearance if i get REJECTED off creative writing xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm already accepted on a Politics course for 2009. Northumbria is well known as being a piece of piss to get in to. I know people who got in with Ds last year. They always end up with clearing places. You'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? That is a word of hope! good luck everyone!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.