Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: would you go out with a girl who didn't shave her legs/arm-pits? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Guys: would you go out with a girl who didn't shave her legs/arm-pits?
    No! It's a turn-off
    78.45%
    Yes! It's a turn-on
    3.88%
    Yes... not really bothered by it
    17.67%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    Oh no! Hmm I have really sensitive skin and quite thick hair. I would've thought it would be okay for most if its okay for me.
    I also exfoliate using a pumice stone (sp?) - it helps a lot. I've been using one since I was six! Makes skin nice and smooth.
    I'm not sure what it could be.
    Thing is I also use body olive oil - maybe that soften the hair and the cuticles well?
    Thanks for the advice, perhaps all is not lost! (as much as i enjoy my boyfriend not caring whether i shave my legs or not, it feels a bit sexier when my legs feel silky )

ReputationRep:
    Well given the current culture, you can't really blame a person for worrying about such things. :p:
    (Original post by sugarjunkie001)
    i'm a girl and the idea of body hair on girls makes me feel sick. no hair nowhere. ok so i dont shave my arms or anything...im not particularly hairy anyway but ughhh i would hate to have armpit/leg/fanny hair EVER!! ughhh...
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i would hope any normal boy would prefer it shaved
    I think the above two show you that, and they're both girls! It's the body militancy that pisses me off no end though. Even if I have my preferences, I'm not going to force them on anyone else. If my future girlfriend has a bald kitty, then a bald kitty I shall have. I might suggest trying out something to see how it goes, but I'm happy with what I get.

And let's just say for pubes, unless you're an idiot, you're not going to complain once your down there!

ReputationRep:
    I think the above two show you that, and they're both girls! It's the body militancy that pisses me off no end though. Even if I have my preferences, I'm not going to force them on anyone else. If my future girlfriend has a bald kitty, then a bald kitty I shall have. I might suggest trying out something to see how it goes, but I'm happy with what I get.

And let's just say for pubes, unless you're an idiot, you're not going to complain once your down there!
    yeh its all down to personal preference. i wouldnt change for anyone else, its my body and my hygiene habits (im not saying that not shaving is bad hygiene, i just feel cleaner)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AustralAlien)
    Nothing like a bit of a casual racism, eh.
    Not racism, just fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)

I'm so ignorant that I failed to understand your first 2 sentences. :shy2:

And LMAO - I like your thinking. :yes:

ReputationRep:

aw youre so nice..i think

ReputationRep:
    I wish guys would shave their arm pits...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarjunkie001)
    yeh its all down to personal preference. i wouldnt change for anyone else, its my body and my hygiene habits (im not saying that not shaving is bad hygiene, i just feel cleaner)
    Exactly, Just as long as it's not forced on anyone else, I'm okay with it. Does it not also feel windier? :hubba:

I'm so ignorant that I failed to understand your first 2 sentences. :shy2:

And LMAO - I like your thinking. :yes:
    Basically, ^^ above. The current aesthetic climate forces people to look a certain way, which I don't agree with. If someone told me to shave my pubes, I'd tell them to stick it. It's my own damned body!

(Original post by Malsy)
    aw youre so nice..i think
    :bigsmile:

(Original post by That_Girl!)
    I wish guys would shave their arm pits...
    You might like German men! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Basically, ^^ above. The current aesthetic climate forces people to look a certain way, which I don't agree with. If someone told me to shave my pubes, I'd tell them to stick it. It's my own damned body!
    I agree with Malsy, you're so sweet! :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Malsy, you're so sweet! :kissing2:
    Aww shucks!

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/di...px-Bashful.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campy)
    Thanks for the advice, perhaps all is not lost! (as much as i enjoy my boyfriend not caring whether i shave my legs or not, it feels a bit sexier when my legs feel silky )
    No problem. Yeh, sometimes I cba to shave legs. Let loose for a while and get lazy. And then something comes up where I have to shave my legs and its like Oh hello! :surprise:
    Well not quite - but you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    Aww shucks!

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/di...px-Bashful.jpg
    Hehe. Cute.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe. Cute.
    Bashful didn't shave his beard either!

ReputationRep:
    Bashful didn't shave his beard either!
    But I wouldn't sex him, so its okay for him to keep the beard. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Alopecia from the neck down. xD

ReputationRep:
    I wish all chicks would shave every inch of their bodies, save their heads. Armpit/arm/leg/excessive groin hair is absolutely revoting. Just thinking about it makes me queasy.

ReputationRep:
    But I wouldn't sex him, so its okay for him to keep the beard. :p:
    How about Marmaduke Duke?: http://ecualizate.files.wordpress.co...madukeduke.jpg

ReputationRep:
    How about Marmaduke Duke?: http://ecualizate.files.wordpress.co...madukeduke.jpg
    Nope nope nope. As in nope, I wouldn't sex them.

ReputationRep:
    Nope nope nope. As in nope, I wouldn't sex them.
    So what kind of bearded man would you sex right up?

ReputationRep:
    So what kind of bearded man would you sex right up?
    This one. :drool:

http://www.insidesocal.com/tv/hugh-laurie-new-movie.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.