Turn on thread page Beta

I think I'm on the verge of becoming a psychopath. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanc)
    So what should the attention seeker do? Stay in his room until he dies not eating.

I didn't really eat much the last week. I didn't tell anyone so much. I just want to be destroyed. I want my body to give up, so i don't have to be here anymore where. i can't compete with people because they have emotions and feel responsibility for people and i don't.

People always want to care for me, but i don't care about people.
    What does Psychopathy have to do with your inability to eat food? I bet your Psychologist thinks that you are hilarious.

You have no idea how ridiculous you come across, and you have no idea what Psychopathy is.

What a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    What does Psychopathy have to do with your inability to eat food? I bet your Psychologist thinks that you are hilarious.

You have no idea how ridiculous you come across, and you have no idea what Psychopathy is.

What a ****.
    **** you i don't care.
    I don't feel responsibility for people that's why i think i am a psychopath not because i am not eating.
    Not eating is just because i don't care about myself as well. You're right, it's not important.

So what do i need to do to show i don't feel responsible about people?

I know for a fact because of things that happened i am close to a psychopath. **** you and what you think about it. it's not an achievement or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Go join a boxing gym

ReputationRep:
    Hanc and anonymous (the first poster) are two different guys, you ****ing idiots. And Hanc, you're not a psychopath, you sound like you're just reading out the main symptoms of psychopathy to us all.

ReputationRep:
    Live with the buddhists.

I think a psychiatrist would call the cops right away, grin. No, just kidding.

You definitely need to
    a.) Get a psychiatrist (not a psychologist) and talk to him. Don't let whatever fear it is not to talk to him overcome you. You need to explain this and get fixed up there!
    b.) Start loving yourself. If you hate yourself you'll only get worse. I totally understand why you find it hard to make friends. You need to love yourself before you can love anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    You don't just become a psychopath and the fact you've recognised it probably means you're not.

ReputationRep:
    Dude do this. Get a machete, and go the nearest tree in your province/area/home. Print out the face of Justin Bieber, and on the end of your machete pour tomato ketchup. Then, violently slash at the tree, and the face of Justin Bieber, making sure that the tomato ketchup represents his blood of misery. Tear the paper up and growl like a mammoth going, "THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH".

You will feel much better. If not, try and lick your elbow. Once you can lick your elbow, then kill someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Above.The.Empyrean)
    Dude do this. Get a machete, and go the nearest tree in your province/area/home. Print out the face of Justin Bieber, and on the end of your machete pour tomato ketchup. Then, violently slash at the tree, and the face of Justin Bieber, making sure that the tomato ketchup represents his blood of misery. Tear the paper up and growl like a mammoth going, "THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH".

You will feel much better. If not, try and lick your elbow. Once you can lick your elbow, then kill someone.
    I couldn't have put it better myself.

ReputationRep:
    I realize this is a total necro thread from 2009 but I will give my input anyway...

My advice is to watch shows like Dexter, CSI and American Psychopath etc and just have patience and take it slow and learn how to do it properly, if you just run someone over you will go to prison for life

you dont want to go to prison for life... and you dont want to just hit some random guy either :|

if you do it properly in a way which you won't get caught, then you will know if you regret it and never want to do it again or whether you loved it and want to keep doing it (and you'll actually be able to)

also, like in Dexter, you have to chose, and don't chose happy/nice people, if you do - you're a jerk, chose total scummy dicks who make the world a worse place

and one very important thing is to have no motive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Above.The.Empyrean)

lol that so funny and random

ReputationRep:
    I think you should print out your post and take it to show a psychiatrist or counsellor. I understand that it's really difficult to talk about these things so I would try and do that.

I think that the fact that you have posted here and said you are worried about these things is really positive- you obviously don't want your life to be about violence and lying, so you can definitely make changes. Wanting to change is the most important bit.

It is really normal for most people to have odd thoughts about hurting people or saving people, but the fact that you are worried about what extent you might go to is not good- you're not going to be able to connect with other people and move on until you feel you can trust yourself.

Print out the post and take it to a professional and force yourself to tell them how you feel, you've said you don't want to feel like this anymore so take the first step.

Good luck.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.