Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing all the other halls of residence, but found it quite strange that the biggest residence didn't have it's own thread! So, anyone? And which house in boddington?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it being knocked down this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidcy147)
    Isn't it being knocked down this year?
    I don't think so, when I applied for accommodation it was still available to put down as a preference.
    Maybe it's being knocked down next year?!

Which accommodation did you stay in for your first year?

ReputationRep:
    I believe thats going to be in 2011? According to Leeds website and wikipedia, they planned it four years from 2007. Would be a bit harsh if they knocked it down whilst we was still inside the buildings aswell - I got my offer through on the 1st!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe-Marie)
    I don't think so, when I applied for accommodation it was still available to put down as a preference.
    Maybe it's being knocked down next year?!

Which accommodation did you stay in for your first year?
    Oh okay must be 2010/11! My bad! :P:
    I stayed in Henry Price! Was a 9 o clock lecture live saver!

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay must be 2010/11! My bad! :P:
    I stayed in Henry Price! Was a 9 o clock lecture live saver!
    Yes, that was your bad. :p: Get yourself sorted! Hehe! Only joking m'love.

Aww, awesome! At first, I couldn't choose between JBP and Henry Price, but after hearing about the bathroom lock situation, I've gone for JBP!

ReputationRep:
    Haha You should have gone HP, seeing your newfound neighbor in the buff is a massive icebreaker! :P

What are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    Haha You should have gone HP, seeing your newfound neighbor in the buff is a massive icebreaker! :P

What are you going to study?
    Hahaha, that happen to you then?
    A good thought.. but only if it was a hot guy. Be a great way to introduce him if he became a future boyfriend... one of those 'how did you meet' conversations.. 'yeah, saw him in the buff as he stepped out the shower, from then on, I knew he was the one for me'. Haha!

I'm going to study 'New Media' it's covers a range of topics, communication, internet, web design, dvd design, video, photography.. that kinda thing. I'm more worried about getting in, it will be my luck I don't.

You enjoyed your first year?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going? Just switched from the Tannery. First choice was HP tho, but kinda glad to be going to Bodington to be honest.

Anyone know how hard it would be to cycle to campus from there? Worth even thinking about?

ReputationRep:
    I will be there in a months time Is anyone going to be staying in Lattimore?

Also, when is everyone planning on moving in? apparently we can move in on the 16th but I'm just wondering if anyone else will be moving in that early?

Kisses xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowy!)
    Anyone else going? Just switched from the Tannery. First choice was HP tho, but kinda glad to be going to Bodington to be honest.

Anyone know how hard it would be to cycle to campus from there? Worth even thinking about?
    The 95 bus will be your saviour.

ReputationRep:
    I stayed there year before last. Not a bad place to be

ReputationRep:
    am in bodington....don't want to be
    am now very sad
    wanted JBP....

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Devonshire and have been placed in Bodington...excited though! I have heard lots of good stuff.
    I am in J block of Bragg, floor 3, flat 1 and studying Politics. Anyone nearby?

ReputationRep:
    Mortain house anyone?

Does anyone know the position of the houses in relationship to each other? Or what the differences are between the houses are?

ReputationRep:
    Seton House for me..
    on the bod's wiki it says harold shipman used to stay in room 13..
    but that's not me, thank god.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33828734847
    this facebook group seems to have a fair bit of info, plenty of people and a map of the layout. All cool stuff, I'm dead looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    hi
    im in bodington
    Level 3 room 1 of mackey
    not very happy bout it but meh (i wanted concept place its alot nearer )
    anyone near by?
    or anyone studying bioscience who is in bodington???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mephistel)
    I will be there in a months time Is anyone going to be staying in Lattimore?

Also, when is everyone planning on moving in? apparently we can move in on the 16th but I'm just wondering if anyone else will be moving in that early?

Kisses xx
    yeah im in lattimore! havent heard of anyone else there.
    thinking of moving in on the friday or sat

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be in Seton, which apparently is the block Harold Shipman stayed in..
    room 13 though, not mine!

This facebook group has plenty of info, plenty of people added. It's also got a map of the layout of bod.
    One thing I was wondering was whether it's best to bus or cycle. This is all I've got so far on bus routes/passes..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tammy1812)
    hi
    im in bodington
    Level 3 room 1 of mackey
    not very happy bout it but meh (i wanted concept place its alot nearer )
    anyone near by?
    or anyone studying bioscience who is in bodington???
    am hall K3 bodington - mackey...
    so am prolly in the same flat as you...
    i wanted JBP and am royally cheesed off that they put me in Bod but sure it will be fine....
    am also doing biocience...so u get even more stuck with me :p:

University open days

1. University of Leeds
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.