Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm a total lightweight, but have still never cheated on my partner when drunk.

How much do you have to drink in order to forget you hve a boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Give her one last boning and then sack that ***** off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Not saying this doesn't warrant forgiveness, just that it's not as obvious as you seem to imply.
    well i'm providing advice based on the information the OP has given both me and you, so we both only know the same.

ReputationRep:
    lay the smack down on her

ReputationRep:
    I say forgiver her, although as others have said 3 guys does seem a bit over the top.

ReputationRep:
    Forgive her, but make sure she knows she has to win your trust back. I don't think alcohol works as an excuse, but she does sound genuinely sorry, and it looks like a one-off.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Well forgive her this once since she did everything right afterwards by telling you etc, but bear in mind you often DO know what you're doing when you're drunk, it's just some things seem like better ideas than they would if you were sober. And three guys...you'd think after the first one she'd have been like, "crap that wasn't a good idea" so it doesn't sound like it was even a caught up in the moment scenario. I'm not the "if they cheat they're outta there in a shot" kind of person, because that's ridiculous especially in a long term relationship and you have to give her kudos for at least saying something to you about it. I don't know how you'll feel in the future, it'll probably offset your trust by quite alot :/ basically, forgive her but if she does it again then don't put up with it one bit.

ReputationRep:
    ditch the *****..

honestly..

ReputationRep:
    3 guys, 1 after the other, or during the entire night? If it was 1 after the other than maybe forgive. But if the kisses were during the entire night, then it shows me that she didn't care until the 3rd guy and the thing is she said 3 guys, it could be more.
    The main thing you need to ask yourself is; Can you forgive her?

ReputationRep:
    Yup i would say forgive her . Since she called and told you straight away and by the sound of it she seems really sorry.
    **** happens when your drunk. However if it turns out to be anything more than just kissing then i would end it =P

ReputationRep:
    Being drunk is never an excuse. Don't buy in to her 'innocence', what ever people do is all them, difference is alcohol just acts as the catalyst to make it actually happen. She behaved like a ****, I'd dump her if I was in your position. 3 guys is just not on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkness123)
    3 guys, 1 after the other, or during the entire night? If it was 1 after the other than maybe forgive. But if the kisses were during the entire night, then it shows me that she didn't care until the 3rd guy and the thing is she said 3 guys, it could be more.
    The main thing you need to ask yourself is; Can you forgive her?
    1 after the other? You've given me a mental image of guys queuing up to get with this guys girlfriend haha :p:

I would forgive. Most girls wouldn't admit, that shows that she actually is sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I'd forgive if she kissed one guy. But 3? Does work like that with me.

ReputationRep:
    I'd dump her... three guys is three times the cheating limit :p:.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, if I had been away to Paris with my boyfriend of a year, kissing three men in one night would be the last thing on my mind. Odds are, had I gone out and gotten incredibly drunk with my friends I'd have spent the night telling random strangers how much I loved my boyfriend for taking me to Paris rather than eating their face.

That's just me though, I'm a rare breed of nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Yeah, forgive her this time. At least she told you about it.

If she does it again, tell her to GTFO.
    This really.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.