Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Just started IB in my new school and I have need some ideas for my CAS. I have planned for the 3 activities. 1 each for C, A, S. but I need 1 more which is a collaboration of two. Either C & A, A & S or some sort of similar combination. The activity has to take long to complete. 6 months minimum.

Any ideas??

Thanx in Advance

ReputationRep:
    Model United Nations (MUN) is wonderful CAS (C&S) activity and looks v. good on a CV/Resumé/Application. It enables you to simulate a U.N. Council, approaching difficult international matters as a group of country representatives. Try joining a MUN club or starting one?

Otherwise, being an editor of a paper could also be a fine C&S activity

Day Care Center Helper - C&S/&A, could say C for creative games w/ children, or A for sport activities

There are lots of things, I'd recommend finding things you can use for your college apps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.