Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echoplex)
    You get a free repair for RROD even if you're out of warranty, it just meant my 360 took a 3 week trip to Germany. I may have to take you up on that offer.

Well if you pick up web & multimedia I'll probably see you there then as well as photography!
    Awesome. Are you doing a third subject on combined or elective? Do you have facebook? if yes I'll pm you mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bunghole)
    Awesome. Are you doing a third subject on combined or elective? Do you have facebook? if yes I'll pm you mine
    I don't really know yet. I think I want to take a language or something.

I am on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Im in for this, I'm doing Games Design after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian1990)
    Im in for this, I'm doing Games Design after all.
    I've PM'd you the link. There won't be updates for a while on account of me going on holiday in a few hours.

Games Design though, enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I would be really up for this, I was scouting through the societies and noticed something missing, It would be great to do. I have my 360 and pc and my wii coming up with me.

ReputationRep:
    Im doing games development so id be down for this

ReputationRep:
    HI JACK. HIJACK THREAD. Well I'd be in..if you know, I hadn't dropped out.^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floria)
    HI JACK. HIJACK THREAD. Well I'd be in..if you know, I hadn't dropped out.^^
    Aww you dropped out? Howcomes?

And nobody else use PS3?

Also "Everything will be provided" huh? Free consoles?! lol

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, the course wasn't for me, too far from home etc.
    I've met the creator of this thread and he's a darling. YOU'LL HAVE MUCHO FUN.

ReputationRep:
    Deffo interested if this goes ahead. Not a hardcore gamer or anything, but i likes to think i know my stuff Will be heading to uni in a few days, equipped with 360, PS2, Laptop and a sega, only the one game though. Emulators aren't hard to come by though Bought a projector especially too, 120" screen as long as my room's big enough, yayaya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaelyop1)
    Deffo interested if this goes ahead. Not a hardcore gamer or anything, but i likes to think i know my stuff Will be heading to uni in a few days, equipped with 360, PS2, Laptop and a sega, only the one game though. Emulators aren't hard to come by though Bought a projector especially too, 120" screen as long as my room's big enough, yayaya
    Awesome. I'll PM you the forum link.

ReputationRep:
    I'm games development, so I'd be interested.

ReputationRep:
    im in computer games development as well , but living off campus , which is a pain

ReputationRep:
    I had to leave my Xbox at home for my younger brother =[ Just means I have to go buy another one xD But I'd deffo join up to a society!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got Steam working in Kopa?
    Won't let me connect for anything =/ (:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannyx90)
    dont think the uni allows gaming on its network

ReputationRep:
    Steam won't work bro.

ReputationRep:
    Works in foundry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sk8ash)
    Works in foundry
    Foundry is private halls and doesn't run through the uni network - those in uni owned accom are screwed. GLHF.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.