Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echoplex)
    You get a free repair for RROD even if you're out of warranty, it just meant my 360 took a 3 week trip to Germany. I may have to take you up on that offer.

Well if you pick up web & multimedia I'll probably see you there then as well as photography!
    Awesome. Are you doing a third subject on combined or elective? Do you have facebook? if yes I'll pm you mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bunghole)
    Awesome. Are you doing a third subject on combined or elective? Do you have facebook? if yes I'll pm you mine
    I don't really know yet. I think I want to take a language or something.

I am on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Im in for this, I'm doing Games Design after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian1990)
    Im in for this, I'm doing Games Design after all.
    I've PM'd you the link. There won't be updates for a while on account of me going on holiday in a few hours.

Games Design though, enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I would be really up for this, I was scouting through the societies and noticed something missing, It would be great to do. I have my 360 and pc and my wii coming up with me.

ReputationRep:
    Im doing games development so id be down for this

ReputationRep:
    HI JACK. HIJACK THREAD. Well I'd be in..if you know, I hadn't dropped out.^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floria)
    HI JACK. HIJACK THREAD. Well I'd be in..if you know, I hadn't dropped out.^^
    Aww you dropped out? Howcomes?

And nobody else use PS3?

Also "Everything will be provided" huh? Free consoles?! lol

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, the course wasn't for me, too far from home etc.
    I've met the creator of this thread and he's a darling. YOU'LL HAVE MUCHO FUN.

ReputationRep:
    Deffo interested if this goes ahead. Not a hardcore gamer or anything, but i likes to think i know my stuff Will be heading to uni in a few days, equipped with 360, PS2, Laptop and a sega, only the one game though. Emulators aren't hard to come by though Bought a projector especially too, 120" screen as long as my room's big enough, yayaya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaelyop1)
    Deffo interested if this goes ahead. Not a hardcore gamer or anything, but i likes to think i know my stuff Will be heading to uni in a few days, equipped with 360, PS2, Laptop and a sega, only the one game though. Emulators aren't hard to come by though Bought a projector especially too, 120" screen as long as my room's big enough, yayaya
    Awesome. I'll PM you the forum link.

ReputationRep:
    I'm games development, so I'd be interested.

ReputationRep:
    im in computer games development as well , but living off campus , which is a pain

ReputationRep:
    I had to leave my Xbox at home for my younger brother =[ Just means I have to go buy another one xD But I'd deffo join up to a society!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got Steam working in Kopa?
    Won't let me connect for anything =/ (:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannyx90)
    dont think the uni allows gaming on its network

ReputationRep:
    Steam won't work bro.

ReputationRep:
    Works in foundry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sk8ash)
    Works in foundry
    Foundry is private halls and doesn't run through the uni network - those in uni owned accom are screwed. GLHF.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 3, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.