Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    CounterStrike addiction got pwned by Uni network. GG.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannyx90)
    CounterStrike addiction got pwned by Uni network. GG.
    What halls you in ?

works fine with a good ping in foundry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sk8ash)
    What halls you in ?

works fine with a good ping in foundry

(Original post by Sk8ash)
    Works in foundry

(Original post by Boon!)
    Foundry is private halls and doesn't run through the uni network - those in uni owned accom are screwed. GLHF.
    Again, if you're in University owned accomodation - I.e. Eden/Ribble/Roeburn etc the network prevents you getting on most if not all games and theres nothing you can do about it except change accomodation. If you're in private halls - I.e. Foundry/Leighton/Brunel, you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really a hardcore gamer anymore like I was before I hit 10/11, but I've owned quite a few consoles. Although I have a PS2, im seriously debating going retro and bringing up my SNES or possibly N64. Just because they're both fun, and I reckon I would play them a lot more! A flat mate from across the foyer thinks Retro is the way forward..

ReputationRep:
    I hope you all came to the C&S fair yesterday, we signed up over 100 people. :3

ReputationRep:
    Hello all

Im interesting to join gaming community !
    im a big fan of fps game such as Counter strike 1.06 and few other fps games
    well if the gaming society is still alive ! please leave a message here with more information !

thanks !

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 3, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.