Turn on thread page Beta

Leather/Leatherish/Leatheresque Jackets watch

ReputationRep:
    After landing back in England after a blissful week in Alicante, Spain..I realised why I went on holiday in the first place . With the absolutely miserable weather I think it best that I pack away the flouncy skirts and invest in some statement pieces for my A/W wardrobe.
    I really want a leather jacket!
    I like the look of this one from Topshop:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...2621&langId=-1
    but unfortunately do not like the price tag as much..does anyone know of any leather/part leather/jackets which look leathery in the UK? Preferably orderabe online pleaseeeee.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a vegan leather jacket by Religion, cost me £80.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I bought a vegan leather jacket by Religion, cost me £80.
    Thankyou! Does anyone else have any suggestions or even a link?
    I think I may turn to ebay.

ReputationRep:
    Umm, I got mine from Blakes 12months ago for £50 with 10% student discount taking it to £45 (Blakes = Officer's Club) Leather Jacket, not fake leather or whatever which i was quite happy about

but sorry no link :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jizzabelle)
    After landing back in England after a blissful week in Alicante, Spain..I realised why I went on holiday in the first place . With the absolutely miserable weather I think it best that I pack away the flouncy skirts and invest in some statement pieces for my A/W wardrobe.
    I really want a leather jacket!
    I like the look of this one from Topshop:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...2621&langId=-1
    but unfortunately do not like the price tag as much..does anyone know of any leather/part leather/jackets which look leathery in the UK? Preferably orderabe online pleaseeeee.
    Now I know why I have a job... need to buy a leather jacket now

ReputationRep:
    I got mine from TX Maxx. It's served me a good 5 years so far.

ReputationRep:
    topshop = 10% student discount wont make much impact on the price but still, borrow someone's nus card

ive always wanted a leater jacket too but after trying on loads they really don't suit me so I've moved on now!!

ReputationRep:
    tk maxx may have some, i'm afraid that a lot of the ones under £70-ish look less like leather, more like pvc

ReputationRep:
    I got mine from oxfam XD £5 and tis fab

ReputationRep:
    I got a vintage one from ebay, £15
    bit big for me but it was worth it

ReputationRep:
    I have a dark brown one from Oasis I got for around £100 in a 25% off day at House of Fraser. I also have a black on I got for £50 in New Look a couple of winters ago (and yes its real leather). I want a new black one though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.