Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At the airport I work at there's a Krispy Kreme stall thing and I have a laugh with the people who work there. All of them are just such nice people, which suggests to me it's a nice place to work. Although apparently the cravings for the donuts do not subside.

ReputationRep:
    The Birmingham one is best for freebies :coma: just hang around and they give you original glazed ones

mmm Chocolate glazed with sprinkles :coma:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SacreBleu]
    (Original post by Oh snap!)

Haha stop crying you attention whore, you clearly made a big mistake and didnt know that KK's have stores in the UK. Apologise and admit you were wrong, or look stupid. Your call.
    ok whatever ive never heard of kk in uk. why are you trying to make an argument out of this as well, please dont be annoying like some other people on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higgy90)
    how about "why "doughnut" you kiss my ass"?
    sorry i'm not a gay. try your luck in the thread that is talking about guys in skinny jeans maybe you'll find someone to do that dirty duty for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Krispy Kremes are soooooo overpriced. They have a section in Tesco and whenever I'm there I always think, "Why would I buy 1 Krispy Kremes donut, when I can buy 5 Tesco donuts for the same price, and they look exactly the same".

hmmm they look the same but dont taste the same :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazysunshine54)
    No, its the one at Waterloo station :]
    lol.... i passed this station last week and got one
    nom nom nom ! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmmmmmm.

Had my first krispy kreme in las vegas

(They taste nicer over there And you always get freebies )

I could kill for one.

ReputationRep:
    I have never seen or heard of such a place.

ReputationRep:
    this is a UK website. go home
    Retard, there are loads in the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben77mc)
    Retard, there are loads in the UK
    yes! well done!! dont you think i know that by now, retard

ReputationRep:
    I'm retarded because I pointed it out?

I saw your post, and clicked reply.

I didn't read the other posts...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben77mc)
    I'm retarded because I pointed it out?

I saw your post, and clicked reply.

I didn't read the other posts...
    I think he's a bit annoyed because he's been told quite a few times about his mistake. Fair enough it was a bit harsh but he didn't need another reminder.

ReputationRep:
    this is a UK website. go home
    Theres plenty in the UK too.

Pointed out again for being so rude to the last person.

ReputationRep:
    My, you're a feisty one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    My, you're a feisty one
    yes i am :whip:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I want to work there now after reading this thread! My new birthday celebration shall be a box of Krispy Kremes Aaah and I have nice memories of the one in Waterloo too.
    Glazed cream filled are the best though. OP have you started yet/got the job? I forgot the original point of this thread

ReputationRep:
    I'd get so chubz if I worked at Krispy Kreme. It's an appealing job though.

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who ends up on this thread after trying to look for some interview tips, I've just come back from an interview with Krispy Kreme. Here are some tips:

1. Look presentable. You don't have to wear a suit, but dress smart. Don't wear too much cologne, and have a piece of chewing gum.

2. Get there early. They like their employees to show up 10 minutes early anyway, so getting there early will give off a good impression. In addition to that, you'll have some time to compose yourself. They usually offer you a doughnut and some coffee while you wait.

3. Do some research on the company. There will be a section in the interview which will involve the person interviewing you informing you about the company's history. He will be extremely impressed if you already know some of it. For example, the year it was founded, where it was founded, how many employees/stores it has, when its first UK store opened, etc.

4. Have some answers ready. The interviewer will ask you some pretty straight-forward questions, but they may seem difficult if you haven't taken the time to practice - pausing won't look good. They will ask you what you think the role will involve, how you would try and maximise sales and they'll ask you to provide examples where you've taken initiative/worked as a member of a team.

5. Relax. Don't appear anxious, and try to exude confidence. If you can crack a few jokes, that would be great. Look the interviewer directly in the eye when you speak, and be as eloquent and friendly as possible.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhMyAbdil)
    For anyone who ends up on this thread after trying to look for some interview tips, I've just come back from an interview with Krispy Kreme. Here are some tips:

1. Look presentable. You don't have to wear a suit, but dress smart. Don't wear too much cologne, and have a piece of chewing gum.

2. Get there early. They like their employees to show up 10 minutes early anyway, so getting there early will give off a good impression. In addition to that, you'll have some time to compose yourself. They usually offer you a doughnut and some coffee while you wait.

3. Do some research on the company. There will be a section in the interview which will involve the person interviewing you informing you about the company's history. He will be extremely impressed if you already know some of it. For example, the year it was founded, where it was founded, how many employees/stores it has, when its first UK store opened, etc.

4. Have some answers ready. The interviewer will ask you some pretty straight-forward questions, but they may seem difficult if you haven't taken the time to practice - pausing won't look good. They will ask you what you think the role will involve, how you would try and maximise sales and they'll ask you to provide examples where you've taken initiative/worked as a member of a team.

5. Relax. Don't appear anxious, and try to exude confidence. If you can crack a few jokes, that would be great. Look the interviewer directly in the eye when you speak, and be as eloquent and friendly as possible.

Good luck!
    I just applied for a job at Krispy Kremes, hopefully I get it!

what role did you apply for and how did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tolaaani)
    I just applied for a job at Krispy Kremes, hopefully I get it!

what role did you apply for and how did it go?
    Retail team member. I was offered a position, but ended up getting a better paying job. Need to save if I'm leaving for uni!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.