Really don't like my eyebrows! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    yea, duhh
    the whole look in the pics is gorgeous
    Clearly I'm blind haha :p: and thank you

ReputationRep:
    I think they look fine=]
    But maybe theyd look a bit less darker if you didnt use light eyeshadow on your brow bone?

ReputationRep:
    Hey dont worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roses)
    Clearly I'm blind haha :p: and thank you
    i agree with u now :yes:
    and try to match the left eyebrow to the right one
    as the left is too curvey, but the right one kinda goes up and comes down sharper, make sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I think they look fine=]
    But maybe theyd look a bit less darker if you didnt use light eyeshadow on your brow bone?
    Makes no difference I've found. And thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    i agree with u now :yes:
    and try to match the left eyebrow to the right one
    as the left is too curvey, but the right one kinda goes up and comes down sharper, make sense?
    Yeah I know what you mean. It's more difficult to notice in person as I have a side fringe, but I definitely do need to sort that out. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    if i was you id go to the professionals to trim or re-shape your eyebrows
    on your pictures they dont look as thick as you make them out to be,
    to be honest everyone has flaws (:
    be happy with who you are

ReputationRep:
    Your eyebrows are nicely shaped. I don't think you have anything to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roses)
    Yeah I know what you mean. It's more difficult to notice in person as I have a side fringe, but I definitely do need to sort that out. Thank you
    i doubt anyone would notice that, unless you are sitting way too close.
    you really should leave them as they are, just keep doing the normal tidying
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I think your eyebrows are a little too thin, if I'm being honest. Then again I prefer thicker eyebrows and mine are thicker than most. I do mine myself, just by plucking, but as others have said, you could get them professionally done first and see whether you like them or not.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.