Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nothing past the A-level syllabus is required!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    Nothing past the A-level syllabus is required!

Ben
    But do they allow for the fact that you may only have covered part of the syllabus? I mean, should I try and read about the bits I haven't studied yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    But do they allow for the fact that you may only have covered part of the syllabus? I mean, should I try and read about the bits I haven't studied yet?
    It's not a straightforward question and answer session and it's certainly not like an exam. You don't need to know more than what you've covered - but they aren't looking for factual recall abilities. They will ask you about things which will be unfamiliar - they want to see how you deal with what they present. Don't worry - it's not like everyone else knows everything and you're thick (although that seems to be the state of mind that everyone is in before interviews)!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    It's not a straightforward question and answer session and it's certainly not like an exam. You don't need to know more than what you've covered - but they aren't looking for factual recall abilities. They will ask you about things which will be unfamiliar - they want to see how you deal with what they present. Don't worry - it's not like everyone else knows everything and you're thick (although that seems to be the state of mind that everyone is in before interviews)!

Ben
    ok, cheers.

ReputationRep:
    em ..
    what'll be the tests about and ..

How's Robinson College's reputation in Cambridge ??
    cuz I hvn't heard many ppl studying in it ..
    or maybe am I too new ... ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gremney)
    em ..
    what'll be the tests about and ..

How's Robinson College's reputation in Cambridge ??
    cuz I hvn't heard many ppl studying in it ..
    or maybe am I too new ... ??
    I know someone doing biology in Robinson - she's crazy, but really nice! Tests? I didn't have to do any.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    I know someone doing biology in Robinson - she's crazy, but really nice! Tests? I didn't have to do any.

Ben
    cool ..
    I'm having a test at about 1 on 16/12..
    i wonder what's it about .. = =

Your friend is crazy studying ? or .. ?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.