Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what do you think the percentage will be an A at higher french this year ? 70 % ? or higher or lower than that ? :\

ReputationRep:
    70% exactly, almost definitley.

It's been at that for the past 5 years I think (although it may have been 69% one year if i recall correctly.

Edit: If you're interested:

2009 French Marking Instructions

Edit#2: Seems like you've already saw them. :p:

ReputationRep:
    do they not usually decide if the A cut off line point is after everyones results are in as if there are lots of people getting 70% do they not put the A band like 75%??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by googleface882)
    do they not usually decide if the A cut off line point is after everyones results are in as if there are lots of people getting 70% do they not put the A band like 75%??
    This is correct, however I'm pretty sure that they hardly ever change the bands in Higher French all that much.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.