Turn on thread page Beta

Your 'Pickup' lines.. watch

ReputationRep:
    Right, for example, on the bus you are sitting across from a girl you are attracted too and she is showing the obvious signs of flirting (or you think she is), what would you say to her in order to get her number/facebook or just generally meet up with her? Would you say anything at all?

ReputationRep:
    I make them up on the spot!

best way to do it.

ReputationRep:
    spill coffee on her and start trying to wipe it up and be all flustered and bumbling, then drop your wallet and go around picking up all the coins and end up with your head by her knees, then get embarassed and stand up but hit your head on a seat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellisntitfor)
    spill coffee on her and start trying to wipe it up and be all flustered and bumbling, then drop your wallet and go around picking up all the coins and end up with your head by her knees, then get embarassed and stand up but hit your head on a seat.
    This sounds very messy and what if the coffee was hot. Burning her would not make a good first impression :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Girl I can't notice but to, Notice you,Noticing me...From across the room

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Slip out my penis and start slapping her forehead with it :awesome:
    Followed by "I like a you, I like a sex...it's nice :borat:"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellisntitfor)
    you seem to be an expert in this field.

ReputationRep:
    I point at said girl.
    She looks, and points at herself as if to say, "Me?"
    Then I nod, as if to say, "Yes, you"
    Then I thrust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I make them up on the spot!

best way to do it.
    Ditto.

Or I make a compliment about something or help them with a game of pool. Never leads to anything though

ReputationRep:
    sumat cheeky n maybe cheesy. like if she keeps lookin at you say something like 'you can say something if u like'

ReputationRep:
    Cant go wrong asking her were she got her top or whatever from then saying she looks good in it, always works.
    Then the obvious my names bla bla bla etc.

ReputationRep:
    "Hey, how you doin?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc2Z7CL4Cv0

^^^ A bit llike that! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Use search. There's over 9000 threads on this.

ReputationRep:
    look at her up and down, side to side and when she says wtf are you doing, say "oh right sorry i was looking for the made in heaven tag"
    i'm hitch, *****

ReputationRep:
    someome i know had a pack of cards and wrote his number on a card, then he asked the girl to pick a card making sure she took the one with his number on it, smiled and walked away again

amazingly she text him

ReputationRep:
    My favourite pick up like at the moment.

Well actually I call it an opener:

Hi you see that guy over there? Well I really need a female opinion on what we should do to him. He wants a complete make over.
    Then I point out my mate.

We did this about 14 times on Oxford street the other day. (Both of us taking it in turns)

We both got quite a few numbers. Annoyingly though he got more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lets_make_some_music)
    someome i know had a pack of cards and wrote his number on a card, then he asked the girl to pick a card making sure she took the one with his number on it, smiled and walked away again

amazingly she text him
    Surely you could just write your number on every card?

My favourite one is a solid winner, and has probably got more people in the sack for anyone in history.

"Hi".

Also good are "Hey, have we met before?", "Wow, you're really beautiful. I'm x, what's your name?".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lets_make_some_music)
    Wow, just wow

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, I want to here some stories guys. Where you've approached random girls. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's done it.

ReputationRep:
    Ayup love, you're looking nice today, I like your dress. Where did you get it from? Matalan?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.