Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

please please please keep annon...

Right, I know most advice is just going to be "go to the doctor" but I'm scared, and I've been to the GUM clinic so many times already that I'm just kinda sick of that place.

Basically after finally getting rid of genital warts (or at least i cant see any more down there) I now can kinda feel what is maybe another wart, but its on (what i think) is the cervix. I'm not 25 so cant have a smear test yet, but I'm worried...
    When I was getting all the treatment for the warts in the first place i had to go back to the clinic every week and i asked a few times if i could have a smear test, but they said no I had to wait. So now I have 4 years to wait.
    firstly, should I maybe try to use the wart cream stuff or would that be really bad? Is it safe to just leave it? I have no other symptoms, and I was told originally that warts are purely superficial anyway and wont cause harm...
    Any advice would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine that your wart cream is for external use only, in which case it really shouldn't go inside you.

You should definitely go to the docs if you believe you have a sudden vaginal abnormality, even if it's a false alarm, you can put your mind at ease.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.