Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Guess they didn't do their research.

Does Libby not know how to click the 'withdraw' button? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What happened?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's decieveing us all and she can't read!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    What happened?

Fretting about whether she want to go or not (leaving boyfriend, wants to stay closer to home) - she just sent off the application and hasn't heard anything yet...

Calls about how to withdraw her application, and then writes a letter about it, instead of using her ucas track.

ReputationRep:
    See she can't read not so smart now

ReputationRep:
    I saw 5 minutes of my sisters **** programme and wondered if she knows 1) track, 2) She can apply for more than one? It's laughable...

ReputationRep:
    lol who receives fax'es now anyway :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drummer23)
    I saw 5 minutes of my sisters **** programme and wondered if she knows 1) track, 2) She can apply for more than one? It's laughable...
    I know. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And weren't they talking about her walking out of an exam? Surely Oxford is out with any Us...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sh4w)
    And weren't they talking about her walking out of an exam? Surely Oxford is out with any Us...
    they were mock exams.

ReputationRep:
    The inclusion of that storyline seems strange and out of place...

ReputationRep:
    anyone be kind enough to fill me in on this storyline??? lol she should join tsr....

ReputationRep:
    Where is she suppose to of applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Where is she suppose to of applied to?
    Oxford. Her neighbour has applied to Cambridge for medicine - so there's a bit of rivalry between the mothers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerulean)
    Oxford. Her neighbour has applied to Cambridge for medicine - so there's a bit of rivalry between the mothers.
    Oh right, juicy! Haven't watched Eastenders in a very long time, I know who Libby is though, who's the neighbour though?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Perhaps she doesn't have the internet and as UCAS is all based online now.....

ReputationRep:
    they havent got their timeline accurate either, they took their gcses last year, and they have already applied for uni this year ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Oh right, juicy! Haven't watched Eastenders in a very long time, I know who Libby is though, who's the neighbour though?
    Tamwar.

ReputationRep:
    Most people won't really care/pay attention to this storyline; neither of them have been portrayed as particulary smart in the past (from what I've seen), so it'd be a bit too easy if they got into Oxbridge.

Didn't both Oxford and Cambridge encourage this storyline, as part of their desire to appeal to a different group of possible applicants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster1)
    they havent got their timeline accurate either, they took their gcses last year, and they have already applied for uni this year ?
    No, they have i think, there in the same year as me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.