Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    and where are the kids/students that got C's and D's. . . i hate the way its always the AAAAAA Students!

ReputationRep:
    i praying he doesnt say he failed to get in and didnt get good results and his were some like AAAB :sigh:. Their really high results depresses me at times lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craigus)
    and where are the kids/students that got C's and D's. . . i hate the way its always the AAAAAA Students!
    i know it would be a bit more realistic and less TSR (yeah i said it! :p: ) if there were B/C students. And maybe someone that failed with like EUU,i dont know something like that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xLivingXDeadXDolliex)
    hahaha I admit though that I did end up feeling sorry form Tamwars mum when she was crying in the end.
    I had a tear in my eye. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    i know it would be a bit more realistic and less TSR (yeah i said it! :p: ) if there were B/C students. And maybe someone that failed with like EUU,i dont know something like that lol
    i got an A yesterday in one of my subject and went out with friends for a drink; i mentioned it 3 times where as some bragged about it and made others feel crappy. . its what eastenders really done

oh looks at libby and tamwar, they get AAAA it doesnt matter what everyone else does because they dont matter. . .

ReputationRep:
    To be honest they are both an insult to Oxford students.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he wants to be a stripper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by znh)
    I have literally just watched the episode and I see what you mean!

Why is Tamwar being so secretive? Do you think he hasn't got the grades?
    thats probably too obvious, its prob that he doesnt want to go or something. good god that show is so predictable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    thats probably too obvious, its prob that he doesnt want to go or something. good god that show is so predictable
    Lmao I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xLivingXDeadXDolliex)
    Yeeah I got the feeling Tamwar failed, first of all he didn't say how he did in the exams he just shrugged and popped the results in his pocket. Plus he seemed v anxious afterwards and didnt want to "celebrate"
    Yeah i know that lol hope we find it out today init.

ReputationRep:
    He'll get AAAAAA on the same day that he wins £10,000 on the lottery.

Then when he goes to the university he will be gang raped, his mother will die in a car crash when she comes to see him and he will fail uni.

Eastenders: Showing you what real life is like.

ReputationRep:
    it didnt seem like tamwar got in; he did NOT confirm it they jumped to conclusions:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    I don't understand why he'd still need to hide the grades though. If he didn't want to go he'd still show his grades because they're still his A levels.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing which got my goat wa when Libby said that on track her offer will change from 'unconditional' to 'firm':facepalm: (I know I shouldn't care and that eastenders hardly depicts real life but it irritates me when they feel to be accurate about tiny things which would take a minimum amount of research).

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thinks Libby won't go to Oxford? I mean there's no news of the actress leaving the show. And I heard ages ago
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that Manda's child Adam who goes to Oxford will be coming to Walford and him and Libby will hit it off
    I don't understand why Zainab didn't ask to see Tamwar's grades though, like knowing her, she'd want to frame them!

On another note, is anyone else loving Christian and Syed? I actually got all teary when Syed was like 'I believe in you' lol

Yeah... I'm off now... :p:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the Christian and Syed thing, too unbelievable and copied off Brokeback. How Syed is suddenly being so caring and considerate now just because Christian got beaten up. Also why hasn't anyone suggested he could be bi? If he loves Amira and other women previously and still fancies men he could swing both ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perfectimperfection)
    The only thing which got my goat wa when Libby said that on track her offer will change from 'unconditional' to 'firm':facepalm: (I know I shouldn't care and that eastenders hardly depicts real life but it irritates me when they feel to be accurate about tiny things which would take a minimum amount of research).
    That annoyed me too :p:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Now we know how Trina dies!
    http://tv.sky.com/eastenders-trina-tempts
    Didn't expect it to happen like that, I thought it would be drug overdose.

ReputationRep:
    why does she dress like a wannabe 20 year old?

ReputationRep:
    she dresses like a tramp not a wannabe 20 year old.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.