• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    The Archie/Stacey thing.

Ronnie knows Archie raped Stacey, Becca knows pretty much everything, although I'm not sure exactly how much Jack knows.
    Oh I thought you meant the actual murder thing :ninja: I thought Becca could quite possible know but then in today's episode I think Max and Stacey were discussing how no-one but them two need know so now I'm not sure...

ReputationRep:
    Is that guy still on the square? The one who's kid it really is. Can't remember his name, fancies janine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Is that guy still on the square? The one who's kid it really is. Can't remember his name, fancies janine
    ryan?
    hes still there but havent seen him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    ryan?
    hes still there but havent seen him.
    Hmm so who else know's that it's not Archies kid but really Ryans?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm so who else know's that it's not Archies kid but really Ryans?
    ronnie knows its not archies but no one knows its ryans.:yep:
    someone correct me if im wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    ronnie knows its not archies but no one knows its ryans.:yep:
    someone correct me if im wrong.
    So does max think it's Archies too then?
    I'm just thinking of how they're gunna play it out. Like today at the end, Max let her off. If he knew what she'd been upto..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    The Archie/Stacey thing.

Ronnie knows Archie raped Stacey, Becca knows pretty much everything, although I'm not sure exactly how much Jack knows.
    So does max think it's Archies too then?
    I'm just thinking of how they're gunna play it out. Like today at the end, Max let her off. If he knew what she'd been upto..
    Jack, Max and Ronnie all know it isn't Archie's kid and let's not forget Roxy who also knows about the rape but didn't really believe it. I doubt it'll stay secret for long, Jack & Ronnie are most likely to find out and would possibly agree to keep it quite for Bradley's sake.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stacey tells Ronnie she's written the father (Ryan) a letter to let him know about the baby next friday

ReputationRep:
    Episode was alright I guess, but they had 2 storng actors so it was watchble :P

im praying we dont see the black crew again pleassseeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

I doubt it, phil barreeee disrespeckted ol billieboiiiiii the other day. No one disrespecks derr crew like dat.

I don't mind the black crew (with the white kid) I just hate that girl, she's just utter scummo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I doubt it, phil barreeee disrespeckted ol billieboiiiiii the other day. No one disrespecks derr crew like dat.

I don't mind the black crew (with the white kid) I just hate that girl, she's just utter scummo.
    :rofl:

The girl i actually hate the most out of all of them

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

The girl i actually hate the most out of all of them
    She's so scrubby, if I saw her walking down the street I wouldn't know whether to run away from her cause she'd steal my earrings or if I should take her home for a shower and wash her hair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    She's so scrubby, if I saw her walking down the street I wouldn't know whether to run away from her cause she'd steal my earrings or if I should take her home for a shower and wash her hair!
    I know, and the way they make her dress is naff :puke: with the slicked back hair in a ponytail and the £2 market jacket she wears

ReputationRep:

I think we do:

Spoiler:
    Show
    In one of the next episodes, according to digitalspy, Billie holds Phil at gunpoint demanding something (money I think) (I think this is what it said, hope I didn't misread!!) he seems to still be pissed off about the incident in the Vic...

and

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack's storyline related to the 'crew' is soon too I think

ReputationRep:
    lmfao at black crew + whiteman

And surely billie isn't planning to stick up phil? why would he do that? couldn't phil just pop to his house and smash him to pieces? it's not as if he doesn't know where his family lives (or have i missed something and billie lives somewhere else now)

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone saying black crew? Billie's mixed more on the black side, that girl is mixed more on the white side, then you get that black dude, but you also get that white chav too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Why is everyone saying black crew? Billie's mixed more on the black side, that girl is mixed more on the white side, then you get that black dude, but you also get that white chav too.
    true true I just stick to calling them Billie's crew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think we do:

Spoiler:
    Show
    In one of the next episodes, according to digitalspy, Billie holds Phil at gunpoint demanding something (money I think) (I think this is what it said, hope I didn't misread!!) he seems to still be pissed off about the incident in the Vic...

and

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack's storyline related to the 'crew' is soon too I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh billy :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    lmfao at black crew + whiteman

And surely billie isn't planning to stick up phil? why would he do that? couldn't phil just pop to his house and smash him to pieces? it's not as if he doesn't know where his family lives (or have i missed something and billie lives somewhere else now)
    re: Phil - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...-for-cash.html

I haven't read it and don't think it's a huge serious matter. Was just pointing out that the 'black crew' will be around for a while :o:

ReputationRep:
    scott maslen with shaved hair :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    scott maslen with shaved hair :rofl:
    ohh interesting, maybe now Max & Jack will be believable as brothers :p: This reminded me of this interview

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.