Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    ohh interesting, maybe now Max & Jack will be believable as brothers :p: This reminded me of this interview
    Haha that was good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    ohh interesting, maybe now Max & Jack will be believable as brothers :p: This reminded me of this interview
    Is it wrong that I thought it made Max look attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Is it wrong that I thought it made Max look attractive?
    I hope not, I quite like Jake Wood :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    lmfao at black crew + whiteman

And surely billie isn't planning to stick up phil? why would he do that? couldn't phil just pop to his house and smash him to pieces? it's not as if he doesn't know where his family lives (or have i missed something and billie lives somewhere else now)
    If these pictures are anything to go by, it appears Phil and Billy deal with Billie.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/i2...-mitchell.html

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the links

And Max Wood with Scott's hair looks menacingly handsome tbh

ReputationRep:
    WOw, I'm so glad other people agree with me about Max

ReputationRep:
    Becca makes me sick. They need to get rid of her.

ReputationRep:
    :puke: Becca.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at phil at the end when Shirley was saying 'I'm Phil's fiance' - how he was smiling and his hand movements hahaha. What happened right before the duff duff? Missed it

was a good episode but I felt like laughing a fair few times :ninja:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Lol at phil at the end when Shirley was saying 'I'm Phil's fiance' - how he was smiling and his hand movements hahaha. What happened right before the duff duff? Missed it

was a good episode but I felt like laughing a fair few times :ninja:
    I missed it too

Hopefully we're nearing the end of this whole gang thing, I'm sure there were new people today that I've never seen before.

Did anyone else catch the "Rudeboy" reference to that old show called Kaching that Billie used to be in, or just me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I missed it too

Hopefully we're nearing the end of this whole gang thing, I'm sure there were new people today that I've never seen before.

Did anyone else catch the "Rudeboy" reference to that old show called Kaching that Billie used to be in, or just me?
    It was a shot of the house with the gun missing and the back door open. Hence implying someone from the gang took the real gun.

ReputationRep:
    Will this gang storyline conclude with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack's shooting?
    or are we going hear more about them
    Spoiler:
    Show
    post the shooting
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I missed it too

Hahaha, thanks a lot, I've been wondering ever since Billie came onto the show were I've seen him before, now with your post I realised it was in Kerching.

ReputationRep:
    Good episode, but im sorry i cant take that mixed race girl seriously :rofl: especially with her acting all serious with blueprint come on!! And i knew the gun was gonna be a fake :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I missed Thursday and fridays episode can someone catch me up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Hey, I missed Thursday and fridays episode can someone catch me up?
    BBC iPlayer?

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching it on BBC3 again and LOL at Ben's face in the vic ahahahahahahah (just before he gets taken upstairs)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm watching it on BBC3 again and LOL at Ben's face in the vic ahahahahahahah (just before he gets taken upstairs)
    What was his face like

And the only thing more fail than Billie in that episode was Chelsea's attempts at being seductive :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Hahaha, thanks a lot, I've been wondering ever since Billie came onto the show were I've seen him before, now with your post I realised it was in Kerching.
    That's exactly what I was thinking, although I spent ages wikipediaing him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    What was his face like

And the only thing more fail than Billie in that episode was Chelsea's attempts at being seductive :facepalm2:
    Dunno hahaha he looks like an annoying little **** all the time and I find his 'scared' or 'frightened' look quite amusing :o: I think that's what it was. Damn I'm a hater.

The Billie thing in the vic made me lol but then at Max's I didn't find it as fail or amusing.

I wonder what Jane'll do or how she will act when she finds out about the abortion :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.