Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    :lolwut: That's just ridiculous. How dumb is she?
    Its Roxy, you can't get dumber than that! I'm more than happy to watch this storyline but I just want Glenda to come back so we can hear more about Ronnie's rape. That storyline seems to have just disappeared after the live episode, it seems ridiculous Ronnie & Roxy never spoke about it after the reveal :confused:

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Its Roxy, you can't get dumber than that! I'm more than happy to watch this storyline but I just want Glenda to come back so we can hear more about Ronnie's rape. That storyline seems to have just disappeared after the live episode, it seems ridiculous Ronnie & Roxy never spoke about it after the reveal :confused:
    Well its not that ridiculous. With Ronnie moving out and Roxy being naive about her dad, it can kind of makes sense that it hasn't been discussed yet.

But you're right, its about time and I hope its not just glossed over.

ReputationRep:
    Was Ben trying to make himself cry by doing whatever he was doing? Looked like a fail attempt to pinch himself and a feel a bit sorry for Heather Shirley will always choose Phil over her :/

I want Ronnie and Jack to get back together it's just as if they're meant to be a couple or something.

Feel bad for Ryan but:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that should be resolved cos I think Janine declares her love for him in one of the next episodes

Am I the only one who sort of feels sorry for Billie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Was Ben trying to make himself cry by doing whatever he was doing? Looked like a fail attempt to pinch himself and a feel a bit sorry for Heather Shirley will always choose Phil over her :/

I want Ronnie and Jack to get back together it's just as if they're meant to be a couple or something.

Feel bad for Ryan but:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that should be resolved cos I think Janine declares her love for him in one of the next episodes

Am I the only one who sort of feels sorry for Billie?
    I felt sorry for him. Especially when he was close to tears and what his mum said to him at the end

ReputationRep:
    Was it just me or did anyone else find that episode hilariously funny? :ninja:

Apart from the shooting obv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

Nopee? Why was it funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Nopee? Why was it funny?
    More jokes than usual it seemed. Or maybe I'm just in a good mood :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

Yep!

I found it funny! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

I found Chelsea's involvement and reaction funny Ben I found annoying but the way Zsa Zsa was to him was funny hahaha re: the taking boxes over so he doesn't talk to her etc. Darren's comment about finding part of Adam was LOL imo hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    More jokes than usual it seemed. Or maybe I'm just in a good mood :dontknow:
    Hmm oh yeh, i can only remember the "grass" one by Kylie, but i hate her so much, so i guess i didn't rly find it that funny.

Anyways, what happens to Jack?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Yep!

I found it funny! :lol:
    When the security guard leapt to Kylie :lol:

(Original post by mel0n)
    I found Chelsea's involvement and reaction funny Ben I found annoying but the way Zsa Zsa was to him was funny hahaha re: the taking boxes over so he doesn't talk to her etc. Darren's comment about finding part of Adam was LOL imo hahahaha
    Yeah.. that would be awful :p:

I've seen the actor who plays Billie in real life at Liverpool ONE (city centre) with another character from Hollyoaks (he was in Hollyoaks at the time). Me and my friends were tempted to stalk him :lol: True story! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Chelsea is hilarious when she talks in "that" way.

And Zsa Zsa :love:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think that Jack & Carol kiss way too much, it's only cheek kissing but so strange!!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha they do in a strange way!! I felt like their greeting today was emphasised and then I remembered they're siblings :o:

ReputationRep:
    Oooo Tiana Benjamin has quit.

http://is.gd/bannT

ReputationRep:
    Darren: I found a part of him

*holds wheelchair*

-later audience discovers that Adam was hiding in the store closet- :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Oooo Tiana Benjamin has quit.

http://is.gd/bannT
    No more terrible acting :party:

but im going to have no one to laugh at now :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely LOVE Darren! Libby's missed out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Well its not that ridiculous. With Ronnie moving out and Roxy being naive about her dad, it can kind of makes sense that it hasn't been discussed yet.

But you're right, its about time and I hope its not just glossed over.
    Yes they're living apart but not addressing the topic at all for about 2 months seems odd especially with Stacey back. Roxy not believing about Ronnie is one thing but with stacey it must true or why else would Bradley kill Archie?. I think they want Glenda back for this storyline, maybe she knew Archie abused Ronnie and perhaps thought Danielle was Archie's kid so left?. Should be good whenever they decide to bring it up again :cool:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Hmm oh yeh, i can only remember the "grass" one by Kylie, but i hate her so much, so i guess i didn't rly find it that funny.
    Anyways, what happens to Jack?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The shooting will leave his left side paralyzed and he doesn't take it well when Dot tells him but on positive note he punches his doc who shows interest in Ronnie (dunno if anything does happen between the two) & Ronnie proposes to him.
    oh how can I forget, we'll get a chance to see baldy Jack
    Finally Scott Maslen & Jake Wood will be believable as brothers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack is going to remind me of that cop in the wheelchair on family guy :awesome: :getmecoat:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.