Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Omg what?? So he's going to be:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    disabled and/or restricted to a wheel chair permanently?

I can't really imagine it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The shooting will leave his left side paralyzed and he doesn't take it well when Dot tells him but on positive note he punches his doc who shows interest in Ronnie (dunno if anything does happen between the two) & Ronnie proposes to him.
    oh how can I forget, we'll get a chance to see baldy Jack
    Finally Scott Maslen & Jake Wood will be believable as brothers
    Them two just need to be together lol

And btw, what's your source?

ReputationRep:
    Kind of loses his charm tbh

I hope he doesn't turn into some kind of comedian a la Lieutenant Dan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Was Ben trying to make himself cry by doing whatever he was doing? Looked like a fail attempt to pinch himself :# and a feel a bit sorry for Heather Shirley will always choose Phil over her :/

I want Ronnie and Jack to get back together it's just as if they're meant to be a couple or something.

Feel bad for Ryan but:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that should be resolved cos I think Janine declares her love for him in one of the next episodes

Am I the only one who sort of feels sorry for Billie?
    No, its what Stella used to make him do to himself when she was abusing him

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Yes they're living apart but not addressing the topic at all for about 2 months seems odd especially with Stacey back. Roxy not believing about Ronnie is one thing but with stacey it must true or why else would Bradley kill Archie?. I think they want Glenda back for this storyline, maybe she knew Archie abused Ronnie and perhaps thought Danielle was Archie's kid so left?. Should be good whenever they decide to bring it up again :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The shooting will leave his left side paralyzed and he doesn't take it well when Dot tells him but on positive note he punches his doc who shows interest in Ronnie (dunno if anything does happen between the two) & Ronnie proposes to him.
    oh how can I forget, we'll get a chance to see baldy Jack
    Finally Scott Maslen & Jake Wood will be believable as brothers
    Hmmm, interesting I didn't know about that. I hope he accepts.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched it on iplayer as I missed it yesterday, was a good episode, my dislike for Ben is slow turning into hate and lol at Darren when he was talking to Libby about how Adam might've got trampled over after finding his wheelchair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Them two just need to be together lol

And btw, what's your source?
    I'm hoping this will be the last time we'll see on/off relationship, I'd rather they kept them together or apart rather than a reunion lasting few episodes :rolleyes:
    Sources:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pro...thu_eastenders
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pro...thu_eastenders
    The spoiler regarding his
    Spoiler:
    Show
    condition & the proposal
    I saw it on magazine can't remember which though
    I don't think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the paralysis is permanent but it'll probably take months for him to recover, so we'll probably see him struggling to recover with Ronnie's help. I doubt they'll have him stuck in wheelchair forever considering his daughter is also in wheelchair

ReputationRep:
    It's comical the way East London is portrayed in Eastenders. Why does everyone speak English, for one? In the real East London you stop an average person on the street and there's a good chance they won't be able to understand you. And why is there only one Muslim family? And why is the one Muslim family so Angocized? Why isn't the mother walking around in a Burka/Hijab?

I don't recognise East London is Eastenders at all. It's more like a square in large town in Essex.

ReputationRep:
    because its a soap.... its not real life you know!

its not like Coronation street (that is real lol)

kidding, but yeh, its just a soap

ReputationRep:
    I often thought that too, it's tv land though

East Enders is filmed in northampton?

But EastEnders is a little out dated, now it's just black guys and wiggas, sup bruve, u safe blad? bare peace innit. kiddulthood/Adulthood **** is more apropriate.

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders is filmed in hertfordshire...
    I can't really see them trying to portray the fact that it's in East London

ReputationRep:
    Where it is filmed is irrelevent. A soap should portray the location in which it is set.

ReputationRep:
    Nevermind East London, it doesn't even represent London or any other big city for that matter. Everyone seems ridiculously involved in each others lives and they make a massive fuss when anyone moves house and heaven forbid, "leaves the square!"

ReputationRep:
    Awww omg! i felt so happy for janine and ryan :woo: :love: such a good couple :cry2:

Lol! i knew danny was dodgy. and yet again no one listened to Ronnie

ReputationRep:
    Most people guessed the Danny thing. But it was confirmed when Ronnie voiced her concerns and announced Janine tried to seduce him (to create conflict / make it "unexpected" )

Also it was obvious that Janine would say the loser words as soon as Stacey put the letter in the bag, to create conflict once again with Ryan.

Does anyone like it when Ronnie and Stacey have those quiet dialogues? I don't know, they just seem really profound, like the quiet knowledge of sharing a deep bond through the painful emotions they went through.

Also, pplease someone tell me when Lucas will get found out, I really want to take a break from Eastenders and start watching the weeks before the revelation.

ReputationRep:
    Glad to see Janine and Ryan making up!

I nearly forgot about Danielle's death anniversary. I really feel like slapping Ben!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

Does anyone like it when Ronnie and Stacey have those quiet dialogues? I don't know, they just seem really profound, like the quiet knowledge of sharing a deep bond through the painful emotions they went through.
    Yeah. I thought the Danielle bit was really good. My favourite part of the episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Most people guessed the Danny thing. But it was confirmed when Ronnie voiced her concerns and announced Janine tried to seduce him (to create conflict / make it "unexpected" )

Also it was obvious that Janine would say the loser words as soon as Stacey put the letter in the bag, to create conflict once again with Ryan.

Also, pplease someone tell me when Lucas will get found out, I really want to take a break from Eastenders and start watching the weeks before the revelation.
    Awh yeah it's cute. Remember when Dani was alive and Stacey used to hate Ronnie. Ice Queen :rofl:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I miss Danielle :emo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.