Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    LOL at ben and his crazy faces
    Ben- the new Alan Carr.

Anyway, let us all be honest. Eastenders is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
    It is all about Coronation Street- :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    Ben- the new Alan Carr.

Anyway, let us all be honest. Eastenders is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
    It is all about Coronation Street- :P
    GTFO grandad.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ ben.

ReputationRep:
    wtf was that ****? Worst ending / "duf duf" ever?

I'm joining the army :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Chelsea is still at the hospital, poor deluded cow :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    eastenders is completeeeee bull at the moment. lmao at ben microwaving the chocolate bunny, hes gna turn into a little nutter. n who on earth cares about janine anymore? i dont want to see her horrid wrinkled face on my screen. jeez.

ReputationRep:
    Stacey looked awful in tonight's episode, I know she's a crazy nervous pregnant wreck but she even my dad went "oh jesus christ she looks horrific, i didn't even recognise her" it made me laugh, then realised he was right

ReputationRep:
    stacey will never look ugly.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: the billie part was sooooooo random,it just left my face like :lolwut:

and ben is ******* annoying me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    GTFO grandad.
    naah kid.

Corrie is a lot better than eastenders. It really is. Eastenders has gone **** now. Corrie is getting better.

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, why does eastenders always try and have some sort of moral message?! Just get back to killing everyone and chucking people out of pubs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Eurgh, why does eastenders always try and have some sort of moral message?! Just get back to killing everyone and chucking people out of pubs!
    Indeed.

I was cringing all the way through the Billie-mummy dialogue.

Where the **** is Lucas? He'd sort them out.

ReputationRep:
    Erghhh I was cringing too with the whole billie army thing :erm:

also forgot to mention :rofl: when danny gave a kool easter rabbit to louise but ben got some **** £1 easter egg

ReputationRep:
    LOL at zainabs face in the first pic, haha. What a *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

also forgot to mention :rofl: when danny gave a kool easter rabbit to louise but ben got some **** £1 easter egg
    I think Danny said 'its the only thing left in the shop'
    I found myself laughing all Ben's scenes last night but I think we're supposed to feel sorry for him, at least we've got
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ben dressing up as Lady Gage

I couldn't stop laughing just reading it, can't imagine what i'll do when I actually see the scene

As much as I like Carol why does she treat Billie like 5yr old? Does anyone really care whether he joins or not? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    I think Danny said 'its the only thing left in the shop'
    I found myself laughing all Ben's scenes last night but I think we're supposed to feel sorry for him, at least we've got
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ben dressing up as Lady Gage

I couldn't stop laughing just reading it, can't imagine what i'll do when I actually see the scene

As much as I like Carol why does she treat Billie like 5yr old? Does anyone really care whether he joins or not? :rolleyes:
    lady gaga seriously :lolwut: i seriously worry for that child

ReputationRep:

it almost made me like danny lol

ReputationRep:
    Enders was very political last night wasn't it? A bit cringeworthy methinks.

"We've got to stop those terrorists...!"

ReputationRep:
    Just send that ******* to the army and let's have some good storylines now.

ReputationRep:
    lady gaga seriously :lolwut: i seriously worry for that child
    I'm looking forward to it, its more exciting than the reveal of Archie's murderer :p: I feel sorry for the actor playing him though, he's either a really good actor or just that camp in real life

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.