Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else hoping that Roxie and Danny get it on?

ReputationRep:
    Roxy :facepalm:
    Does anyone else think this storyline is going the same way as the Nick/Dotty/Dot one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I think they will, there was something odd in Danny/Roxy scenes last night and if they did it would be good parallel to Ronnie/Archie :eek:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Does anyone else think this storyline is going the same way as the Nick/Dotty/Dot one?
    I hope not, I want Danny to get as much money as he can from Roxy and do a runner and for Glenda to come back. I just don't like Danny's character and the actor is not that good.....there's something about his lips I find odd when he talks :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    lady gaga seriously :lolwut: i seriously worry for that child
    Rofl, apparently Louise persuades him to.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say I'm hoping (ew incest!) but there's something there.

ReputationRep:
    LOL this! i always sense sexual tension between the characters
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I sensed tension between them in yesterday's episode I think, but I thought I would be the only one :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    I wouldn't say I'm hoping (ew incest!) but there's something there.
    Maybe he isn't a Mitchell or its a case of like father like son

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    LOL this! i always sense sexual tension between the characters
    me too, I remember most of Suzy Branning's scenes with her 'brothers' felt a bit too much, like she was flirting with them or something! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Christian topless :sogood:

That is all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Maybe he isn't a Mitchell or its a case of like father like son

me too, I remember most of Suzy Branning's scenes with her 'brothers' felt a bit too much, like she was flirting with them or something! :p:
    yeah it did,especially the scenes where she kisses them as she greets them...it seems a bit :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    I think they will, there was something odd in Danny/Roxy scenes last night and if they did it would be good parallel to Ronnie/Archie :eek:
    I hope not, I want Danny to get as much money as he can from Roxy and do a runner and for Glenda to come back. I just don't like Danny's character and the actor is not that good.....there's something about his lips I find odd when he talks :p:
    :rofl: that's the main reason I can't take him seriously. The comparison I was make to Dot/Dotty/Nick with this storyline was that I think Danny will have sudden change of heart as soon as he's about to get the money like Dotty decided to back out just before Nick told her to kill Dot. I think the truth will get found out and Glenda/Danny will be exposed but Ronnie/Roxy will give Danny another chance as it was all Glenda's idea and Glenda will be shown the door but not before she confirms that Archie raped Ronnie. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my, that last seen was definitely a sound-down-and-subtitles-on moment!

Eurgh, "Fatboy"...

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Danny :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Poor Jack

and Ben, bless him being bullied.

ReputationRep:
    Ben provided the usual lulz.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY FATBOY (or whatever his name is) IS STILL HERE?!?

I thought they were all leaving after the shooting saga

ReputationRep:
    The last scene was so sad, well acted.
    I really hope Lucas's next victim is Chelsea, I really couldn't stand her tonight even if she was only in 2 scenes.
    Did anyone else think the doctor was so unsympathetic when he was talking to the Brannings/Jacksons?

ReputationRep:
    The characters at the moment who really get on my last nerve have to be: Danny, Syed, Ben, Leon and Billie. Is it me or are they just so unfathomably cringeworthy, like they're reading off 'auto-cue' or something. I know EE is scripted but they make it so blatantly obvious that is is. Like with characters such as Stacey and Jean, they are so natural.

Anyway, really sad scene tonight between Jack, Jim & Dot.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :ditto: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I really hope Lucas's next victim is Chelsea, I really couldn't stand her tonight even if she was only in 2 scenes.
    Did anyone else think the doctor was so unsympathetic when he was talking to the Brannings/Jacksons?
    :sadnod:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.