Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY FATBOY (or whatever his name is) IS STILL HERE?!?

I thought they were all leaving after the shooting saga
    Fatboy wasn't part of the 'Black crew'

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    The last scene was so sad, well acted.
    I really hope Lucas's next victim is Chelsea, I really couldn't stand her tonight even if she was only in 2 scenes.
    Did anyone else think the doctor was so unsympathetic when he was talking to the Brannings/Jacksons?
    Yes, I did
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Fatboy wasn't part of the 'Black crew'
    Oh that's true, but still, all these teens :nn:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! fatboy gives me jokes

'YOU THINK IM GOING WITH SOME BUTTERS GIRL!' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he give me lulz, although some people may find it hard to understand the slang :erm:

The jack scene was so ******* sad, the acting was brilliant from him. I felt so much emotion when watching his scene with dot and jim :cry2:

And how could i not mention the humorous scene of ben getting picked on by a group of girls :rofl: absolutely brilliant! i couldnt stop laughing throughout the whole scene :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Ben provided the usual lulz.
    :rofl: of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showmeapicture)
    The characters at the moment who really get on my last nerve have to be: Danny, Syed, Ben, Leon and Billie. Is it me or are they just so unfathomably cringeworthy, like they're reading off 'auto-cue' or something. I know EE is scripted but they make it so blatantly obvious that is is. Like with characters such as Stacey and Jean, they are so natural.

Anyway, really sad scene tonight between Jack, Jim & Dot.
    So so true! and not forgetting that awful chelsea

ReputationRep:
    That doctor was horrible, just saying how they were going to take Jack off sedation in his medical jargon while Dot was sitting there and then just walking off without explaining, and making her feel like a **** for praying. Didn't like him at all

I love fatboy, he's jokes!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Only Ben could be bullied by girls :laugh: It's like the scriptwriters are purposefully making him look as much as a ***** as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, that jack scene was

Felt sorry for Ben too, he fails so badly at everything.

(Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Yes, I did
    I think that's the point

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think he's supposed to try it on with Ronnie so writers want to make him look as much as a prick as possible. I think when Jack finds about his advanced, he ruins him despite being paralysed

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's true, but still, all these teens :nn:
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I can cope with Zsa Zsa, but the rest can just float on over to Neighbours

ReputationRep:
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY FATBOY (or whatever his name is) IS STILL HERE?!?

I thought they were all leaving after the shooting saga
    Saga?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Only Ben could be bullied by girls :laugh: It's like the scriptwriters are purposefully making him look as much as a ***** as possible.
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm really glad that it was Jim and Dot who were with Jack at the end bit, not just a room full of the Jacksons and whoever else. And I also liked the way they didnt do anything stupid like have jack say "tell xyz i love her", it was for once actually a realistic reaction to an event!!

ReputationRep:
    I've just watched the episode on BBC iPlayer. That ending was so emotional, poor Jack :cry: and Jim

ReputationRep:
    That ending was pretty sad I don't think they should have Jack permanently wheelchair-bound :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    I'm really glad that it was Jim and Dot who were with Jack at the end bit, not just a room full of the Jacksons and whoever else. And I also liked the way they didnt do anything stupid like have jack say "tell xyz i love her", it was for once actually a realistic reaction to an event!!
    Have no idea why i laughed at that All xyz seems to do lately is walk around the square all alone
    Completely agree with you though about Jim/Dot being the only ones to go in and Jim could relate to jack's condition now considering that he was/is paralyzed down one after the stroke. But I found it odd that Jack is supposed to be Jim's 'golden boy' yet we've hardly seen them together so hopefully we'll see more of Jim/Jack.

ReputationRep:
    What's the ring that Max just had hold of in R&R all about?

ReputationRep:
    What are Ben and Louise doing?

ReputationRep:
    Kill me

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahahaha

''What's a disco stick?''

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    those 30 odd seconds will stay with Ben for the rest of his personal life and career.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.