Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    He's worse than the Frosties Kid, he's going to go into hiding one day.

ReputationRep:
    Ben...that was just wrong.

So when is Amira gonna know the truth?

Edit: Maybe quite soon!

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps some football boots would have been good for football, eh Phil?

(Original post by mel0n)
    What's the ring that Max just had hold of in R&R all about?
    I think it was Jack and Ronnie's engagement ring.

ReputationRep:
    lol there you go ghanglish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I think it was Jack and Ronnie's engagement ring.
    Aaahh! I was in the newsagents today and on the front cover near the bottom it said

Spoiler:
    Show
    something about Jack and Ronnie marrying :ninja:

I wanted to lol at Chelsea asking Jack if he wanted any crisps but then I feel bad because she is actually trying with him :o:

And LOL at Ben!

ReputationRep:
    I thought lucy might have grown up after the abortion, obviously not.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite liking the relationship between Ben and Louise after todays ep. I was half expecting them to make there characters really sinister and spiteful towards each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I thought lucy might have grown up after the abortion, obviously not.
    But tbh, thats the kind of thing a 16year old would do, imo.

i was rather disappointed by Ben;s costume I was expecting a leotard or at least some make-up, however, I cannot wait until he comes out of the closet

ReputationRep:
    she wrote it really neatly on the wall and i think it makes a good feature in the room :p:
    but i liked lucy better when she was pregnent...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Aaahh! I was in the newsagents today and on the front cover near the bottom it said

Spoiler:
    Show
    something about Jack and Ronnie marrying :ninja:

I wanted to lol at Chelsea asking Jack if he wanted any crisps but then I feel bad because she is actually trying with him :o:

And LOL at Ben!
    I read of DS spoilers that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie gives him the ring as incentive to get better - saying that when he can propose on one knee she'll say yes but it won't last considering Chelsea could be pregnant with his kid.

Chelsea annoys me so much, never really liked the character but lately I cannot even watch a single scene with her. I really can't wait till she leaves :mad:

I love BEN :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    she wrote it really neatly on the wall and i think it makes a good feature in the room :p:
    but i liked lucy better when she was pregnent...
    If what she just did brings us close to the reveal then I'm not complaining. This storyline has been going around in circles for a while now and nothing new has happened since the wedding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    If what she just did brings us close to the reveal then I'm not complaining. This storyline has been going around in circles for a while now and nothing new has happened since the wedding.
    surely it will get covered up before she sees...they have to drag the story a bit longer:p:

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. It's just been:
    Christian: You know you love me deep down.
    Syed: I'm happily married leave me alone.

Over and over again, for how many months now?

ReputationRep:
    I lost faith in humanity tonight when i saw Ben. Oh my goodness.

I agree, the Christian/Syed thing needs to be brought into the open, it's driving me nuts.

ReputationRep:
    surely it will get covered up before she sees...they have to drag the story a bit longer:p:
    true but maybe just maybe it'll move the storyline forward
    The storyline probably good on paper and it started off really well but I think most people lost interest after the wedding - which I thought should've been the reveal. I actually think EE writers still wanted to drag it out a alot longer but with Preeya leaving they don't have any choice! :rolleyes: its Danielle & Ronnie all over again :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I read of DS spoilers that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie gives him the ring as incentive to get better - saying that when he can propose on one knee she'll say yes but it won't last considering Chelsea could be pregnant with his kid.

Chelsea annoys me so much, never really liked the character but lately I cannot even watch a single scene with her. I really can't wait till she leaves :mad:

I love BEN :rofl:
    Omg yes I saw that on a cover too! And also Amira possibly. But the one that your spoiler is about is just so so soooo annoying. It's like when there's finally a chance for things to work something has got to come in their way!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    true but maybe just maybe it'll move the storyline forward
    The storyline probably good on paper and it started off really well but I think most people lost interest after the wedding - which I thought should've been the reveal. I actually think EE writers still wanted to drag it out a alot longer but with Preeya leaving they don't have any choice! :rolleyes: its Danielle & Ronnie all over again :yawn:
    Agreed that it would have been better to end it in the wedding...but even if amira finds out not like syed will run into christians arms, right? so no matter what there still gonna make it drag.
    the best thing about tonight by far was ben :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    I think it does get covered up

ReputationRep:
    Agreed that it would have been better to end it in the wedding...but even if amira finds out not like syed will run into christians arms, right? so no matter what there still gonna make it drag.
    the best thing about tonight by far was ben :toofunny:
    Christian was on 'This Morning' a few days ago and he said something along the lines of ''No one ends up happy in this situation'', he obviously didn't want to give too much away and left it at that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.