Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Omg yes I saw that on a cover too! And also Amira possibly. But the one that your spoiler is about is just so so soooo annoying. It's like when there's finally a chance for things to work something has got to come in their way!! :mad:
    They surely can't keep going around in circles, as much as I want them to get together if
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chelsea is pregnant then Ronnie should learn to let him go or else its going to be a joke.

This is what I think happens
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We know that Amira & Chelsea take the tests together and Danise interrupts them and Chelsea pockets the tests. I think Amira then picks up the negative test whereas Chelsea gets the postive one but they both picked up the wrong tests. Chelsea thinking she's prengnant tells her family about it and Amira might tells the Masoods she isn't pregnant before she finds out about Syed & Christian. Later Chelsea takes second test and finds out she isn't actually pregnant and Amira leaves thinking she isn't pregnant or finds out she is just before she leaves.
    Amira being pregnant will have much more impact then Jack fathering another child with a fling plus Chelsea leaves around sept/oct so we won't see a baby being born so what would be the point :confused: and haven't they done it with Roxy/Amy already.
    Anyway, that's just one theory, its been kept well quite on who it is but we'll find out for sure on the 26th I think.

If I'm right you read it here first :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    They surely can't keep going around in circles, as much as I want them to get together if
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chelsea is pregnant then Ronnie should learn to let him go or else its going to be a joke.

This is what I think happens
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We know that Amira & Chelsea take the tests together and Danise interrupts them and Chelsea pockets the tests. I think Amira then picks up the negative test whereas Chelsea gets the postive one but they both picked up the wrong tests. Chelsea thinking she's prengnant tells her family about it and Amira might tells the Masoods she isn't pregnant before she finds out about Syed & Christian. Later Chelsea takes second test and finds out she isn't actually pregnant and Amira leaves thinking she isn't pregnant or finds out she is just before she leaves.
    Amira being pregnant will have much more impact then Jack fathering another child with a fling plus Chelsea leaves around sept/oct so we won't see a baby being born so what would be the point :confused: and haven't they done it with Roxy/Amy already.
    Anyway, that's just one theory, its been kept well quite on who it is but we'll find out for sure on the 26th I think.

If I'm right you read it here first :p:
    if you thought of this...eastenders would be soo much better if you wrote the script

ReputationRep:
    Ben and lady gaga LOOOOOOOL! such a batty boy!

the syed thing is so boring now,its the same thing all the time :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yh Lucy is getting on my nerves again, i cant beleive i felt soz for her
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ben today :rofl:

Also, has anyone noticed how Eastenders has been really baby/pregnancy oriented these last few months? We've had... Heather's child and Roxy's child (though they were a while ago), Zainab's child, Lucy's abortion, Ronnie's miscarriage, Stacey's pregnancy, I've probably missed one too. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    if you thought of this...eastenders would be soo much better if you wrote the script
    Must admit, I only put it together after reading spoilers that suggested both of them but thanks

ReputationRep:
    The spoilers on Digital Spy don't look bad :ninja:

This is a wee bit '':
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As Ronnie busies herself in Jack's room, Jack struggles to cope with her fussing and asks her to leave again. Max can't understand Jack's rationale but it's clear that Jack's a broken man when he questions why Ronnie would want to be with a man who can't even hold a knife and fork.

ReputationRep:
    Ben :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    The spoilers on Digital Spy don't look bad :ninja:

This is a wee bit '':
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As Ronnie busies herself in Jack's room, Jack struggles to cope with her fussing and asks her to leave again. Max can't understand Jack's rationale but it's clear that Jack's a broken man when he questions why Ronnie would want to be with a man who can't even hold a knife and fork.
    :cry: Chelsea should vanish :pinch:

(Original post by Mastermind`)
    Ben :toofunny:
    :rofl: This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I read of DS spoilers that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie gives him the ring as incentive to get better - saying that when he can propose on one knee she'll say yes but it won't last considering Chelsea could be pregnant with his kid.

Chelsea annoys me so much, never really liked the character but lately I cannot even watch a single scene with her. I really can't wait till she leaves :mad:

I love BEN :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Amira is the pregnant one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :cry: Chelsea should vanish :pinch:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack dumps her tomorrow

(Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you sure? I saw this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A devastated Amira finally learns the truth about Syed and Christian, and prepares to leave Walford. Chelsea is hurt by Denise's reaction to the news that she is pregnant, but she gains support from Libby, while Zsa Zsa takes pity on Ben and persuades Leon to make friends with him
    Sources:
    http://www.tvtv.co.uk/tvtv/web/progr...ref=ChannelTip
    http://www.locatetv.com/tv/eastenders/6691073

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack dumps her tomorrow

Are you sure? I saw this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A devastated Amira finally learns the truth about Syed and Christian, and prepares to leave Walford. Chelsea is hurt by Denise's reaction to the news that she is pregnant, but she gains support from Libby, while Zsa Zsa takes pity on Ben and persuades Leon to make friends with him
    Sources:
    I think Amira thinks she's not and Chelsea thinks she is but

Spoiler:
    Show
    it's the other way round, possibly (as off_the_hook said) Because they both take the test at the same time and around the same place but Denise interrupts, therefore it's possible they could have accidentally picked up each others. Plus it'd be more interesting to see Amira being pregnant seeing as she's apparently leaving at the end of April after finding out about Syed.

Also,

Spoiler:
    Show
    it wouldn't be as interesting to see Chelsea pregnant... Ronnie knows about her and Jack so it's not like he was cheating on anyone, therefore it wouldn't cause THAT much of a rift between them two, I don't personally think. And plus it's too similar to him impregnating Roxy.. Would just be a repeat storyline :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack dumps her tomorrow

Are you sure? I saw this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sources:
    I read it here

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/interviews/a213929/nitin-ganatra-masood-ahmed-eastenders.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think Amira thinks she's not and Chelsea thinks she is but

Spoiler:
    Show
    it's the other way round, possibly (as off_the_hook said) Because they both take the test at the same time and around the same place but Denise interrupts, therefore it's possible they could have accidentally picked up each others. Plus it'd be more interesting to see Amira being pregnant seeing as she's apparently leaving at the end of April after finding out about Syed.

Also,

Spoiler:
    Show
    it wouldn't be as interesting to see Chelsea pregnant... Ronnie knows about her and Jack so it's not like he was cheating on anyone, therefore it wouldn't cause THAT much of a rift between them two, I don't personally think. And plus it's too similar to him impregnating Roxy.. Would just be a repeat storyline :dontknow:
    Just saw that post, it would be interesting if it went that way but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    why would Chelsea tell her parents she's pregnant on the 26th if its going to be revealed that Amira is the one pregnant unless Chelsea decides to continue to fake pregnancy and come in between Jack and Ronnie. I really don't want Ronnie to stay with Jack if Chelsea's pregnant, he's on his to repopulating walford but I agree its a repeat of Roxy and Jack.

If Jack becomes wheelchair-bound even for short-term they should bring back Penny and she should be the one to help him get back on his feet.

ReputationRep:
    Just saw that post, it would be interesting if it went that way but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    why would Chelsea tell her parents she's pregnant on the 26th if its going to be revealed that Amira is the one pregnant unless Chelsea decides to continue to fake pregnancy and come in between Jack and Ronnie. I really don't want Ronnie to stay with Jack if Chelsea's pregnant, he's on his to repopulating walford but I agree its a repeat of Roxy and Jack.

If Jack becomes wheelchair-bound even for short-term they should bring back Penny and she should be the one to help him get back on his feet.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm she tells Denise that cos that's what she thinks? :dontknow: seeing Chelsea up the duff wouldn't be a good storyline IMO. However I guess it would make sense if she was trying to come between Ronnie and Jack :yep:

Also, the Penny thing would be a good idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aaah, have you read through all of the spoilers? I read through them and to me it seemed as if she thinks she is pregnant so tells everyone and they're all celebrating, but then she ends up picking Chelsea's test up instead of her own (seeing as they take it at the same time) which says 'Not pregnant' and therefore starts worrying about it or something but in the end it will be her who is pregnant

I'm confusing myself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm she tells Denise that cos that's what she thinks? :dontknow: seeing Chelsea up the duff wouldn't be a good storyline IMO. However I guess it would make sense if she was trying to come between Ronnie and Jack :yep:

i think the chealsea thing wouldnt work...when she announces it even though she isnt actually, will be enough to go between the 2 lovers.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    i think the chealsea thing wouldnt work...when she announces it even though she isnt actually, will be enough to go between the 2 lovers.:p:
    Which Chelsea thing?

Spoiler:
    Show
    her possibly being pregnant or her trying to come in between them two?

I think she could try to come between them with the baby as a sort of 'excuse' but I don't see why Ronnie would be pissed off THAT much about the actual pregnancy seeing as she wasn't with Jack then and knew about him and Chelsea :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Which Chelsea thing?

Spoiler:
    Show
    her possibly being pregnant or her trying to come in between them two?

I think she could try to come between them with the baby as a sort of 'excuse' but I don't see why Ronnie would be pissed off THAT much about the actual pregnancy seeing as she wasn't with Jack then and knew about him and Chelsea :dontknow:
    sorry the spoiler thing wasnt working so i tried to write in code so i wasnt telling too much
    Spoiler:
    Show
    when she says shes pregnant that will cause problems between ronnie n jack eventhough she isnt really pregnant, just her saying it will drive them apart for another week or so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't want and can't see Ronnie staying with Jack if Chelsea is pregnant. Him not giving her a child was the main reason for their break-up last time and would she really want to stand back and watch him play daddy to yet another child all the while wanting a child with him. I think & hope not.
    Rushing out to buy a pair of tests, Chelsea returns and the two pee on their respective sticks. As they nervously await their results, though, Denise bounds in - forcing Chelsea to pocket the tests...
    this screams mix-up to me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.