Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't want and can't see Ronnie staying with Jack if Chelsea is pregnant. Him not giving her a child was the main reason for their break-up last time and would she really want to stand back and watch him play daddy to yet another child all the while wanting a child with him. I think & hope not.
    this screams mix-up to me
    Yes I think it gets mixed up! Quite possibly. Meaning:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Chelsea will think she is pregnant. This might POSSIBLY cause problems between Ronnie and Jack because Ronnie has always wanted a baby, or Chelsea might just use the pregnancy as a means of getting in between Ronnie and Jack. In the end she'll not be pregnant.

Amira thinks she is pregnant (that's why she buys the test and then Chelsea decides to buy one too) and she tells everyone that she's pregnant. Everyone is celebrating etc and it's being rubbed in Christian's face or whatever... She then sees the test as negative... Dunno what impact it'll have but in the end I think it is her who is pregnant afterall.

Hmmm. But Amira is leaving apparently on the 26th of April (was looking at a magazine and it said 'this shot is taken from Amira's last scenes) and the date said the 26th. And on that day it's the gay reveal thing.. Not sure how the whole baby thing would work with it...

Half of that ^ is probably ******** hahhhah. It's just the general possible idea I have which is probably wrong anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any info about when Lucas will get found out? Seriously, I only watch it to find out what happens there, everything else is irrelevant tbh

Anything?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :rofl: Adam and Fatboy

Edit: :rofl: Whitney and Fatboy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Does anyone have any info about when Lucas will get found out? Seriously, I only watch it to find out what happens there, everything else is irrelevant tbh

Anything?
    Well
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chelsea is leaving sept/oct so maybe her exit storyline will involve the reveal or she finds out :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy's gettin beats!!!

ReputationRep:
    Is Ben being bullied by a fearsome gang of 12 year old girls? Eastenders is so cutting edge.

ReputationRep:
    That last scene was just stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy is love.

Also the ending :rofl2:. omg i did not predict that!!!!11

ReputationRep:
    Well
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chelsea is leaving sept/oct so maybe her exit storyline will involve the reveal or she finds out :confused:
    Oh man... I guess on the plus side I'll be able to study for my exams without constant disruptions

ReputationRep:
    Well
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What if she's his next victim :eek:

ReputationRep:
    LOL at Christian and Syed 'wrestling' hhahaha that was so cringe!!

Also lol at the Fatboy stuff :p: was pretty entertaining.

And I think Louise has involvement in the Ben bullying thing :ninja:

Ronnie and Jack :love:

ReputationRep:
    I've fallen in love with Fatboy.

Ending was so cheesy. I want to slap Syed.

Rack :love:

I am so looking forward to the Rack reunion. :love: It had better last this time around.

Poor Jack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    What if she's his next victim :eek:
    He'd have to kill a important character but would EE really have him kill his own daughter? maybe accidental death similar to Trina's.

ReputationRep:
    He'd have to kill a important character but would EE really have him kill his own daughter? maybe accidental death similar to Trina's.
    Hmmm if he does kill again I think it'd have most impact if it was a family member, and seeing as she's leaving soon... Maybe her? Of course this is all speculation as anything could be the reason she leaves!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I am so looking forward to the Rack reunion. :love: It had better last this time around.

Poor Jack.
    I agree! I don't however think their relationship will be difficulty free and if
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chelsea is really pregnant, or even if she just thinks she is

...then it's bound to cause some sort of an issue, though I don't know what exactly...

(Original post by mel0n)
    I agree! I don't however think their relationship will be difficulty free and if
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chelsea is really pregnant, or even if she just thinks she is

...then it's bound to cause some sort of an issue, though I don't know what exactly...
    I suppose, but I've really had enough of the whole on/off thing and I just want a reunion now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Hmmm if he does kill again I think it'd have most impact if it was a family member, and seeing as she's leaving soon... Maybe her? Of course this is all speculation as anything could be the reason she leaves!
    maybe Libby? she isn't his daughter but it would make the whole reveal more dramatic & heart-breaking for Denise and Chelsea considering she was the one who went looking for Lucas.
    If I had my way he'd kill Libby, Chelsea & Adam :p:

ReputationRep:
    If Jack becomes wheelchair-bound even for short-term they should bring back Penny and she should be the one to help him get back on his feet.
    The little actress was really good, what did Jack do that resulted in Penny being in the wheelchair :confused:
    I'd love to see Jack & Penny have wheelchair race around the square

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    maybe Libby? she isn't his daughter but it would make the whole reveal more dramatic & heart-breaking for Denise and Chelsea considering she was the one who went looking for Lucas.
    If I had my way he'd kill Libby, Chelsea & Adam :p:
    Hahaha as annoying as Chelsea sometimes is, I wouldn't want her OR Libby dead actually :p:. I actually think killing Chelsea would be more dramatic cos it's his own daughter! However he killed Owen so the act of killing Owen's daughter too could be pretty shocking! I'm expecting Libby and Darren to get back together at some point whereas I can't see much progression for Chelsea as a character. There's also the fact that Chelsea thinks or thought something to do with Trina and Denise... If you remember, Lucas convinced her that Denise had the bracelet in her bag? :beard: So maybe she finds out about Lucas killing Owen and Trina and is all :eek3: :eek3: zoOOMmmGG you blamed my mum for the bracelet and killed my sisters dad!!!!!!1111111... :ninja:

Yeah... Ignore me. :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.