Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    The little actress was really good, what did Jack do that resulted in Penny being in the wheelchair :confused:
    I'd love to see Jack & Penny have wheelchair race around the square
    Some drug dealer who hated Jack because he got him done in arranged for Penny to mowed down at a bus stop.

I can't believe I know that :|

ReputationRep:
    i thought libby was going to do medicine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    i thought libby was going to do medicine?
    That was tamwar.

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy is awesome love him and really dont want him to go :rofl:

Im tired of the whole xtian thing now, i can just about imagine syed wake up next to him and go

'what have i done?! dont get any ideas xtian, I AM IN LOVE WITH AMEERA!'

ReputationRep:
    Just watched today for some reason, and this 'Fatboy' is epic!!! Man, he's a chav but too cool!

Fatboy: "What uni you going to?"
    Girl: "Oxford"
    Fatboy: "Oxford.... A true G"

LOL!!!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :lol: I am starting to like Fatboy for the lulz, though Leon still annoys me. Pointless character

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind Fatboy too much. It's annoying that the writers have decided to go onto urbandictionary and translated just about every word he says into something chav. However it's refreshing to see a teenager on the square who's actually a bit happy and not moping around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    I don't mind Fatboy too much. It's annoying that the writers have decided to go onto urbandictionary and translated just about every word he says into something chav. However it's refreshing to see a teenager on the square who's actually a bit happy and not moping around.
    :lol: Yeah, I don't understand him half of the time but he makes me laugh :p:

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy makes me laugh. I mean I want to punch him but he's quite funny.
    I love Christian and Syed (Chryed ) but why did the 'doof doofs' come on before they'd even kissed? Do the BBC think people will go blind if they show two men kissing? The wrestling was so cringey.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :zomg: Oops!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    :zomg: Oops!
    Stupid me turned around just at the last minute and missed it :facepalm: Who was it?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't see that coming , I love Masood now he's sad.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Stupid me turned around just at the last minute and missed it :facepalm: Who was it?
    Spoilered in case people haven't seen it yet:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Masood walked in on Christian and Syed, but it's not really clear how much he saw

ReputationRep:
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    I dont think Masood actually saw Christian or Syed there

Fatboy = :rofl: yet again!

ReputationRep:
    Also im glad ben ran away, good riddance to bad rubbish. No more **** acting for a while or un-mitchell like pussy behaviour

ReputationRep:
    lmao at the ending once again.

I thought the ending would be Ben's sister chattin to the girl bully i.e they were friends

ps does anyone love it when phil mitchell laughs in that sly way and goes red? he always doess it, what a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    I dont think Masood actually saw Christian or Syed there

Fatboy = :rofl: yet again!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He does know it's them, according to spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Masood's taken aback, having walked in on Christian and Syed in a passionate embrace in Syed's new flat. Retreating to the street, a horrified and shaking Masood returns home where Zainab questions whether he found their son.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Masood's taken aback, having walked in on Christian and Syed in a passionate embrace in Syed's new flat. Retreating to the street, a horrified and shaking Masood returns home where Zainab questions whether he found their son.
    I read spoilers for a few days later and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Masood talks to Syed about having walked in on Christian in bed with another man and how "wrong" it is. I don't know if this means he didn't see who it was with Christian, or whether it means he saw them but wants to keep it quiet :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shiiieeeettttt!!!

Finally this storyline starts moving :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.