Megathread of Eastenders watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Phew, so the "you know you love me deep down", "no leave me alone I love Amira", crap will stop repeating hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1246250 :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I read spoilers for a few days later and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Masood talks to Syed about having walked in on Christian in bed with another man and how "wrong" it is. I don't know if this means he didn't see who it was with Christian, or whether it means he saw them but wants to keep it quiet :dontknow:
    Ahh I saw this too. He talks to Syed about how he saw Christian with another guy... I interpreted this as Masood knowing it was Syed but just sort of not letting them know that he knows...

I also just read this for Tuesday's episode:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The imam sympathises with Masood's situation but clearly warns him of the repercussions if Syed's secret were to become public knowledge. Realising what he has to do, Masood returns to the Square in a bid to dissuade Syed from coming out.

Which suggests that he does know it was them :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    According to an interview with the actor who plays Masood, this is how the reveal will take place:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The one thing that's put Zainab and Masood on a happier note is that Amira's now pregnant. In their eyes, it'll solve all their problems. There are some lovely father-son scenes before everything comes out where Masood tries to convince Syed that his future is with Amira and the baby. It's all looking good after their chat - until the flat warming party. The party's actually split between the Masoods' and the new flat for space reasons, so while everyone's enjoying themselves at the Masoods', Amira's at the flat and finds out about Syed and Christian when she spots Lucy Beale's graffiti. Amira freaks out and runs back to the party crying her eyes out. Syed rushes back in, too - and then Christian turns up. In the middle of the party, Christian says, 'It's about time you told everyone

Which I don't totally understand because:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Chelsea is the one whose pregnancy test says positive, and Amira's says negative (even though I think they got swapped around and it is infact Amira that's pregnant)

and

Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought the graffiti got covered?!?!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :holmes: I wonder if that's true. There are a few I'd like to see leave that aren't on the list though :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    According to an interview with the actor who plays Masood, this is how the reveal will take place:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The one thing that's put Zainab and Masood on a happier note is that Amira's now pregnant. In their eyes, it'll solve all their problems. There are some lovely father-son scenes before everything comes out where Masood tries to convince Syed that his future is with Amira and the baby. It's all looking good after their chat - until the flat warming party. The party's actually split between the Masoods' and the new flat for space reasons, so while everyone's enjoying themselves at the Masoods', Amira's at the flat and finds out about Syed and Christian when she spots Lucy Beale's graffiti. Amira freaks out and runs back to the party crying her eyes out. Syed rushes back in, too - and then Christian turns up. In the middle of the party, Christian says, 'It's about time you told everyone

Spoiler:
    Show
    Chelsea is the one whose pregnancy test says positive, and Amira's says negative (even though I think they got swapped around and it is infact Amira that's pregnant)

and

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe it didn't get covered fully, and so Amira sees a bit of the writing and rips the covering off to see the rest of it?

ReputationRep:

What's everyone's opinion of Eastenders as a whole?

ReputationRep:
    Also my friend is related to Nitin Ganatra apparently

Said he's seen him at two family weddings, there must be some connection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

and

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Amira announces she's pregnant before she takes the test. Christian says he and Syed can't be together because Syed has to stand by Amira. Syed chooses Christian anyway. Chelsea and Amira take a pregnancy test and get interrupted by Denise...
    Christian's going to flip and trash Syed's flat (and reveal the graffiti) after Syed says they can be together properly, then overhears his parents talking about him and changes his mind.
    Amira IS pregnant but she's going to think she isn't (from the pregnancy test results), so outs Syed in front of the entire community thinking she has nothing to lose, but then she's going to find out she IS pregnant (from Chelsea telling her they mixed up the results) and leave letting everyone apart from Chelsea think she isn't pregnant. Confusing, I know.
    So basically there's going to be an Amira-Syed baby in a few months coming to ruin everything just when Christian and Syed are about to get together, I bet. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Amira announces she's pregnant before she takes the test. Christian says he and Syed can't be together because Syed has to stand by Amira. Syed chooses Christian anyway. Chelsea and Amira take a pregnancy test and get interrupted by Denise...
    Christian's going to flip and trash Syed's flat (and reveal the graffiti) after Syed says they can be together properly, then overhears his parents talking about him and changes his mind.
    Amira IS pregnant but she's going to think she isn't (from the pregnancy test results), so outs Syed in front of the entire community thinking she has nothing to lose, but then she's going to find out she IS pregnant (from Chelsea telling her they mixed up the results) and leave letting everyone apart from Chelsea think she isn't pregnant. Confusing, I know.
    So basically there's going to be an Amira-Syed baby in a few months coming to ruin everything just when Christian and Syed are about to get together, I bet. :mad:
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    On another note, that Doctor is a sleaze

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually heartbroken about them sacking Cliff Parisi.

Minty <3

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This makes sense and fits with the spoilers I've read so far etc! What's your source, btw? and I don't think Priya Kalidas is going to come back to Eastenders therefore I don't think a baby will come and ruin everything. The Masoods and Syed will, at some point, somehow find out that Amira was actually pregnant... Maybe Chelsea tells them?

ReputationRep:
    This is getting interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I'm actually heartbroken about them sacking Cliff Parisi.

Minty <3
    YES!

Minty is the best thing in 'enders

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can you honestly see Christian and Syed getting together? This storyline is one I don't think will have 'happy' outcome considering the family will be disowned by the community and Syed will be disowned by the family. From the begining I thought the storyline will be about Syed's struggle with his sexuality & faith so realistically Syed/Christian wouldn't get together and stick around the square.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Syed disappears when the truth comes out and Christian gets beaten up. I think he goes after Amira and will find out about the baby.

(Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This makes sense and fits with the spoilers I've read so far etc! What's your source, btw? and I don't think Priya Kalidas is going to come back to Eastenders therefore I don't think a baby will come and ruin everything. The Masoods and Syed will, at some point, somehow find out that Amira was actually pregnant... Maybe Chelsea tells them?
    If her pop career don't work out she could always come back, she's better than some of the actresses around atm.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think one of the reason she's leaving pregnant is to leave the door open for any future return

(Original post by TribeSpirit)
    On another note, that Doctor is a sleaze
    I know, just watched friday's episode.....he was clearly using Ronnie's vulnerability to come on to her, loved how she chucked him out at first :cool:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Saw this on tvmag
    When Max spots Ronnie and the doc canoodling, he gives his freshly-shorn brother some tips on physio in one of the funniest scenes of the week. "Make a fist" he urges Jack. "Ronnie - snogging yer doctor." Head wound or not Jack decks Steele with a powerful right-hander. But the doc hits back "Let's put it this way" he gloates "A romantic dinner for two doesn't sound quite so appealing when the chap's wearing a bib, does it".

I already hated him! talk about unprofessional :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Can someone who watched the spinoff show explain who Zsa Zsa actually is, I know she is related to Shirley somehow but that's about it. She is also weirdly very attractive aswell somehow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Can someone who watched the spinoff show explain who Zsa Zsa actually is, I know she is related to Shirley somehow but that's about it. She is also weirdly very attractive aswell somehow.
    Shirley is her aunty, I think she's Shirely's neice.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else notice that Pat called Peggy Barbara?

ReputationRep:
    Masood had the face of a serial killer at the end.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.