Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    The Ben spoilers about what he does to Louise sound interesting. Clearly he's still disturbed by the Stella thing. I'm glad to see another angle, the 'Phil doesn't connect with ultra-camp son' scenes were starting to get a bit dull, although Ben prancing around is always lolworthy.
    Mas was been really really good today and yesterday, the guy playing him is showing his reaction very well. Nice contrast with Zainab's reaction. Christian in the Vic was irritating and disrespectful to Masood, how are we supposed to buy that Syed and Christian's ~*~love is real~*~ when he acts like Syed is another notch in his bedpost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayscout)
    The Ben spoilers about what he does to Louise sound interesting. Clearly he's still disturbed by the Stella thing. I'm glad to see another angle, the 'Phil doesn't connect with ultra-camp son' scenes were starting to get a bit dull, although Ben prancing around is always lolworthy.
    Mas was been really really good today and yesterday, the guy playing him is showing his reaction very well. Nice contrast with Zainab's reaction. Christian in the Vic was irritating and disrespectful to Masood, how are we supposed to buy that Syed and Christian's ~*~love is real~*~ when he acts like Syed is another notch in his bedpost.
    Christian can't act differently though, they think Mas never saw them and just in case he did they're trying to convince him it wasn't Syed.

Charlie made me LOL tonight, gay pizza :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ben dancing in the living room :rofl: haha absolute lolz! That dude is a joke :awesome:

Im loving the scenes between max and jack, i love the scenes when they actually get a long with each other And im glad he punched that stupid doctor, he is such a ******* jerk.

ReputationRep:
    The looks Phil was giving that Polish guy = :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    in these past few episodes theres been a lot more comedy. i like it...
    but would still like to get back to some serious killing and secrets revealling :p:

ReputationRep:
    Tonight's ep was better than last night's, some of the funniest moments:
    Max: Make a fist..... Ronnie snogging ya doctor
    Ronnie: But it wasn't my wee - best line Ronnie had in ages!
    Amira: Degree in duvet
    Christian: They don't do gay as a topping
    Jack: Are you aware 3 out of 4 days your a raving hormonal nightmare!
    Ronnie: Yes! Sometimes, maybe, yes, i know that!
    Phil: I'm not asking you to have a word with your ASBO daughter...I'm telling you!
    Phil: Listen Polo.....
    Amira: I wanna make a complaint about the way your dealing with my complaint

Ben dancing to Pretty woman :rofl: last today it was Lady Gaga wonder what'll be next tuesday :rolleyes:
    Masood's reaction was just great! fantastic actor, can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out Zee knew. Max was just great playing match-maker loving the Branning brothers together. Ronnie & Jack argument was just perfect, each of them said what we've all been thinking of but I did laugh at Ronnie lecturing Jack about sleeping with too many people considering she's isn't much better than him.

ReputationRep:
    I agree Masood is a great actor, he act funny when he needs to and serious when he needs to. And LOL at Ben's dancing.

ReputationRep:
    Uh-oh... Looks like I'm going to be hating Ben even more soon. I can just imagine the scene too, of him 'doing a Stella'.

ReputationRep:
    As long Ben does it with a modicum of conviction, then it may be interesting. If he shouts at her like a girl or starts stuttering or crying or other similar ****, then I'll be annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    There's something about that doctor that really annoys me :shifty: everytime he's on the screen, I want to change channels :p:

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO at Ben blad!

ReputationRep:
    Awwwww Ronnie and Jackkk :love: :love: :suith:

Rack reunion :love: :love: :love:

It had better last this time around.

Although I hope Masood finds out that Zainab knew all along and still allowed the marriage go ahead.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer to call them Jonnie :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Rack reunion :love: :love: :love:

It had better last this time around.

Although I hope Masood finds out that Zainab knew all along and still allowed the marriage go ahead.

I don't like the fact that he's been pretty much decieved.

(Original post by mel0n)
    I don't like the fact that he's been pretty much decieved.
    Same, although I've just read on a thread elsewhere that:

Spoiler:
    Show
    When Masood finds out Zainab knew, he begins an affair with Jane.

I have no idea how true that is or if it's only speculation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Same, although I've just read on a thread elsewhere that:

Spoiler:
    Show
    When Masood finds out Zainab knew, he begins an affair with Jane.

I have no idea how true that is or if it's only speculation.
    It's a possibility...

Spoiler:
    Show
    The fact that they've already kissed, it could build up on that storyline. But Jane has already had an affair before! Unless this time she finds out about the Ian/Lucy abortion thing.. And I can't imagine Masood cheating on Zainab :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ben, YE BLUD. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    I think I may just iPlayer it to listen to Ben doing the gangster talk again! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    about the pregnancy tests...they could have worked out themselves that they could have got each others :rolleyes:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    I think I may just iPlayer it to listen to Ben doing the gangster talk again! :rofl:
    done it four times already :rofl:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.