The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thank God the whole Syed/Christian thing has come out. I'm bored with them.

The actors who play Zainab and Masood are great.
Syed is so irritating :mad:
Poor Amira tho :frown:
Reply 2362
Zaynab is starting to annoy me :erm:
sleekchic
Syed is infuriating, annoying and such a selfish coward.

Lol I hate the way he treats his mum, like a brat.

But jeez I am :inlove: with him...he makes me swoon.
MJlover
Lol I hate the way he treats his mum, like a brat.

But jeez I am :inlove: with him...he makes me swoon.

How does he treat his mum? Seems perfectly deserving to me.
sleekchic
How does he treat his mum? Seems perfectly deserving to me.

All stroppy and that. Really annoying when he is mean to her for no reason, moody too.

He has to understand where she is coming from.
Christian should have got over it and moved on ages ago :rolleyes: All they do is flirt and have sex every now and then, at least Amira and Syed actually talk.
Reply 2367
sorafdfs
Christian should have got over it and moved on ages ago :rolleyes: All they do is flirt and have sex every now and then, at least Amira and Syed actually talk.

The character has nothing to talk about, it's a one dimensional Eastenders answer to that other stereotype from Corrie.
Reply 2368
I think Chelsea realises she's not pregnant but carries on pretending she is, maybe to try to get Jack back?
sorafdfs

I think Syed and Amira are more like friends than anything else but with Xian I don't see this whole love thing they supposed to have going on. Before Syed/Christian storyline started Xian was promiscuous guy and all of sudden he's so "in love" with a guy he's known for 5 mins. The fact that Xian is about 40 and Sy is about 25 doesn't help the matter. Personally, I don't think Xian is that "in love" with Syed and vice versa with Syed but is rather just going after what he can't have.

Spoiler

So it doesn't look like he wastes much time on Syed post reveal :rolleyes:
mel0n
I think Chelsea realises she's not pregnant but carries on pretending she is, maybe to try to get Jack back?

There is no mention of Chelsea and her "pregnancy" after monday's episode in the spoilers, so I think its safe to say she won't be using it to get between Jack & Ronnie. They've got enough going on with

Spoiler

Of_the_hook
Hopefully they'll last more than couple of episodes its just shame they're not in tomorrow or the whole/most of next week together :s-smilie: would've love to have seen more scenes post reunion.
The scene at the vic with the Doc & Ronnie made me laugh
"you wear make-up, there something I didn't know about you.....do you only wear it on special occasions" :biggrin:

How do you know? :confused: I'm just curious
lol I was laughing at the scene especially when she later said to him "have you met my sister? " :biggrin: But when are Ronnie and Roxy friends? I thought they were fighting :confused:

ghanglish
Ooooh Christian that's so cold!

He's being pushed too many times, I think he really believed when Syed told him he'll come clean and was probably hoping to have a future with him. All of sudden Syed wants to play happy families with Amira so he's probably angry so I can sort of understand why he did it. Amira is the only who deserves sympathy here though.
Reply 2371
Marc Elliot acted quite well today tbf
How sad for Amira, poor thing,
i didnt really want her to find out, was well acted though.

and tamwar mad me laugh, what he said about denises eyebrow, he's so dorky lol.
Loved Masoods acting this week :daydreaming: I also didnt want Ameera to find out :frown: such a sweet girl as well she didnt deserve that. I just dont see the whole xtian and syed chemistry anymore,now i just think its kinda silly.

Yes i hav to include my daily rant of ben: why is he hanging out with the 'crew' thinking he's all that :facepalm2:
n1r4v
Marc Elliot acted quite well today tbf

First time I felt sorry for Syed was today and Marc did a good job but you've got to admit though he's weakest actor involved in the storyline - John, Preeya, Nitin & Nina are all strong.
Reply 2375
$TUPID_hEAD
First time I felt sorry for Syed was today and Marc did a good job but you've got to admit though he's weakest actor involved in the storyline - John, Preeya, Nitin & Nina are all strong.

I'm not sure tbh, to me he doesn't seem particularly weaker than anyone else (although I'm not the best of judges), although he does seem quite dull in non-charged scenes. Also sometimes I feel Nina overacts a bit, but I think that may be in the character description.
i knew amira was gonna find out when she started dragging syed into the bedroom.
it was gonna happen someday coz its EASTENDERS.
the truth will come out one way or another
soon Roxy bro will be caught out and that truth will be unveiled as well
The actor who plays Masood is the strongest out of them imo, with Syed being the weakest - though I admit he did good last episode.
_xAnonymous
How sad for Amira, poor thing,
i didnt really want her to find out, was well acted though.

and tamwar mad me laugh, what he said about denises eyebrow, he's so dorky lol.

:laugh:

flowermaster91
Loved Masoods acting this week :daydreaming: I also didnt want Ameera to find out :frown: such a sweet girl as well she didnt deserve that. I just dont see the whole xtian and syed chemistry anymore,now i just think its kinda silly.

Yes i hav to include my daily rant of ben: why is he hanging out with the 'crew' thinking he's all that :facepalm2:

:yep: Cheese and Onion crisps, I'M IN! It's not Eastenders without ranting about Ben :p:
Oasis Jnr
i knew amira was gonna find out when she started dragging syed into the bedroom.
it was gonna happen someday coz its EASTENDERS.
the truth will come out one way or another
soon Roxy bro will be caught out and that truth will be unveiled as well

OMDZ u negged me didn't you :tongue:

Latest