Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    i think the masoods will forget about tamwar's rejection when they find out about their other son's homosexual acts

ReputationRep:
    lol at tamwar showing you can do medicine without any work experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnyxNation)
    lool tamwar lied. he said he didn't get 5A's. you don't need 5 you only need 3.
    yeah it seemed a bit odd when he said he didn't get 5. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    She is looking good but she does look a little bit like a chav, also looks like she is getting the boys in the square worked up a bit too

http://tv.sky.com/eastenders-spoilers-sams-saucy-secret

ReputationRep:
    Looking good? She looks at least 10 years older than she actually is. If they were going to bring back Sam they should have brought Kim Medcalf back, she was a much better actress and should have just left this druggie out.

ReputationRep:
    I don't recall a Sam mitchell existing in the first place, like roxy and ronnie lol

ReputationRep:
    ah so theyve brought the original actress back this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Looking good? She looks at least 10 years older than she actually is. If they were going to bring back Sam they should have brought Kim Medcalf back, she was a much better actress and should have just left this druggie out.
    I agree!

Also they have changed the actor.

She played Sam last.

This is how she left.

This is the new sam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I don't recall a Sam mitchell existing in the first place, like roxy and ronnie lol
    Nor did Peggy (originally )

When Bianca and Ricky were "teens", Sam made her debut as the Mitchell's little sister. There was a bit of a love triangle between Sam, Bianca and Ricky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    yeah!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    trina's going to die! i hate her,she annoys me too much
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stacey goes loopy and jumps in her grave and screams that they're burying her alive!

ReputationRep:
    erghh i don't want the druggie sam to come back i want the other one who sang on comic relief . Erghh i really hate trina,wish she would just go away

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stacey goes loopy and jumps in her grave and screams that they're burying her alive!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh dear god, that girl really is messed up , she's a really good actress though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiring)
    Nor did Peggy (originally )

When Bianca and Ricky were "teens", Sam made her debut as the Mitchell's little sister. There was a bit of a love triangle between Sam, Bianca and Ricky.
    Aww I remember watching that on the old programs that my mum and dad watched :P

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh dear god, that girl really is messed up , she's a really good actress though
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! She's done a fantastic job with the bi-polar storyline, I think she should get back together with Bradley though, he'll sort her out And he needs to get rid of that leech Syd

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! She's done a fantastic job with the bi-polar storyline, I think she should get back together with Bradley though, he'll sort her out And he needs to get rid of that leech Syd
    Spoiler:
    Show
    erghh, i thought i was the only one that hates that woman, she irritates me so much! i hope she ends up going to Canada alone with her son

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    erghh, i thought i was the only one that hates that woman, she irritates me so much! i hope she ends up going to Canada alone with her son
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No I can't stand her either! Does she even know how to smile? Bradley and Stacey FTW, although I did defect to to Stacey and Callum for a while, but he's gone now so I'm back to base :p:

ReputationRep:
    erghh i don't want the druggie sam to come back i want the other one who sang on comic relief . Erghh i really hate trina,wish she would just go away
    I don't like druggie sam either

Spoiler:
    Show
    and did I misinterpret my tv guide or does Trina fall and impale herself on a rake and Lucas leave her to die??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XDaydreamer)
    I don't like druggie sam either

Spoiler:
    Show
    and did I misinterpret my tv guide or does Trina fall and impale herself on a rake and Lucas leave her to die??
    I thought I was the only one who didn't like druggy Sam! I want the other one!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes. Is it wrong that I lol'd when I read it? It sounds hilarious for some reason. On a rake?? Who would have thought a rake could be lethal lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I thought I was the only one who didn't like druggy Sam! I want the other one!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes. Is it wrong that I lol'd when I read it? It sounds hilarious for some reason. On a rake?? Who would have thought a rake could be lethal lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    haha I laughed too, which is weird because I'm normally really squeamish. My mum was amused as well and is now ruining Eastenders for me by saying 'beware the rakes' all through any scene with Trina. Simple minds, simple pleasures :p:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. What a strange episode.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.