• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :laugh:

:yep: Cheese and Onion crisps, I'M IN! It's not Eastenders without ranting about Ben :p:
    lol so so true :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    OMDZ u negged me didn't you
    lol what does 'negged' mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oasis Jnr)
    lol what does 'negged' mean
    you gave me a negative reputation point, no?

(The thumb up and down button)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    you gave me a negative reputation point, no?

(The thumb up and down button)
    nah mate that wasnt me but why would I?
    wat did u do wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    How do you know? :confused: I'm just curious
    BBC credits, if the actors names appear next to each other, it means they share a same scene/s (most of the time). They're both in next week but seperately I believe
    He's being pushed too many times, I think he really believed when Syed told him he'll come clean and was probably hoping to have a future with him. All of sudden Syed wants to play happy families with Amira so he's probably angry so I can sort of understand why he did it. Amira is the only who deserves sympathy here though.
    Christian is pure selfish, I can understand he's hurting but revealing the truth to Amira like that was just plain cruel especially when he knows she's pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oasis Jnr)
    nah mate that wasnt me but why would I?
    wat did u do wrong
    i said syed was annoying for getting rude to his mum...

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the only person who just wants Christian and Syed to run away together and live happily ever after...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    I feel like the only person who just wants Christian and Syed to run away together and live happily ever after...
    no no no
    me too..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    BBC credits, if the actors names appear next to each other, it means they share a same scene/s (most of the time). They're both in next week but seperately I believe

Christian is pure selfish, I can understand he's hurting but revealing the truth to Amira like that was just plain cruel especially when he knows she's pregnant.
    Yeah that is harsh, but at least it means the same scenes won't be repeated over and over again now (where they ****, then Syed regrets it and says he loves Amira).

ReputationRep:
    I saw pics from today's upcoming episode. It's going to be a bit of an emotional episode I presume. Not for me, I just mean in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Yeah that is harsh, but at least it means the same scenes won't be repeated over and over again now (where they ****, then Syed regrets it and says he loves Amira).
    I was referring to Ronnie & Jack not Syed & Christian :p: .....from what I can see the next two weeks they'll feature heavily but I just hope the aftermath is good!
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I saw pics from today's upcoming episode. It's going to be a bit of an emotional episode I presume. Not for me, I just mean in general.
    I saw the preview of the episode yesterday.......I was like nooooooooo it finished too soon :p:
    I really want Christian to say "We've done it all & he loved it" like NY's ep :cool: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I was referring to Ronnie & Jack not Syed & Christian :p: .....from what I can see the next two weeks they'll feature heavily but I just hope the aftermath is good!

I saw the preview of the episode yesterday.......I was like nooooooooo it finished too soon :p:
    I really want Christian to say "We've done it all & he loved it" like NY's ep :cool: :yep:
    Lol I was replying to your post about Christian being harsh on Amira by revealing the truth like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Lol I was replying to your post about Christian being harsh on Amira by revealing the truth like that.
    lol I just confused myself sorry :p:
    Tonight should be good

ReputationRep:
    lol I just confused myself sorry :p:
    Tonight should be good
    Haha no worries, can't wait to see Amira's dad's reaction, whether it be today or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I've just watched the preview, I'm now more impatient for the next episode than ever :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've just watched the preview, I'm now more impatient for the next episode than ever :p:
    Where did you watch the preview?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Preview??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Where did you watch the preview?:confused:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Preview??!
    It's on the Eastenders official website

ReputationRep:
    It's on the Eastenders official website
    Can't wait. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Uh oh

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.