PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Julia's theme :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What's Julia's theme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Julia's theme :eek:
    That's when you know it's an emotional/special episode.

I anyone watching the show behind this storyline on bbc three?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by The Stig)
    What's Julia's theme?
    The thing they play at the end of some episodes instead of the drum things when appropriate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    That's when you know it's an emotional/special episode.

I anyone watching the show behind this storyline on bbc three?
    I'm watching it!

I'm sad to see Amira leave secrets never remain secrets in Albert Square so I'm assuming that Syed or someone will soon find out that Amira is pregnant...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm watching it!

I'm sad to see Amira leave secrets never remain secrets in Albert Square so I'm assuming that Syed or someone will soon find out that Amira is pregnant...
    Yeah, or possibly, the child could return to Walford in twenty years time :p:

ReputationRep:
    That was a great episode!
    Feel sorry for poor Amira but it's great that Syed finally spoke out
    Tamwar is so nice :love:

ReputationRep:
    Poor Amira.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad Tamwar stuck up for him, i would have been disappointed if he'd agreed with his parents.

Am I the only one who feels bad for Christian in all of this? Because technically it's not his fault, Syed started all of this.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, or possibly, the child could return to Walford in twenty years time :p:
    Hahaha sounds good but I don't personally think that would happen. Not sure how long the Masoods will be in it or if it would even make as much impact in lots of year's time :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    I'm glad Tamwar stuck up for him, i would have been disappointed if he'd agreed with his parents.

Am I the only one who feels bad for Christian in all of this? Because technically it's not his fault, Syed started all of this.
    Syed was struggling with his sexuality. I do think he's gay ofc and not just bicurious or whatever but Christian should have known better IMO. That and the fact that Amira and him were such good friends and he was doing that behind her back.

I feel sorry for Amira so much. I don't feel sorry for Syed tbh but I do a bit cos he WANTS to love her and was struggling. Christian didn't help him with this matter and had been a bit selfish I think. I go through periods of feeling sorry for different characters :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)

yeh I do a bit, he's going to have a lot of hate directed towards him.

ReputationRep:
    bare with me, i'm a bit slow when it comes to understanding some of these soaps, but why did Amira lie to Syed about not being pregnant when she really is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladythugette)
    bare with me, i'm a bit slow when it comes to understanding some of these soaps, but why did Amira lie to Syed about not being pregnant when she really is?
    Maybe she didn't want to be persuaded by him to stay or didn't want him to sway her decision to leave. Maybe she thought he has no right to know after everything that's happened, and what good would it do? Wouldn't really make the situation better IMO. Lots of reasons why she didn't tell him I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Best episode in a while, since the live one anyway! I liked Amira, i'm sad shes gone, her Dad is the scariest man ever though.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I thought I'd join this thread, as I've just started watching Eastenders last week. Pretty exciting stuff, especially compared to dreary Neighbours at the moment. So, Amira's pregnant and Chelsea isn't? That doesn't surprise me too much too be honest, when Chelsea shoved both the sticks into her pocket, I suspected there must be a chance of them being mixed up, something similar happened in Neighbours, lol. Poor Amira though, but I suppose she is better off without the cheating Syed.

ReputationRep:
    Lucas, what a hypocrite :p:

The earlier scenes were so heartbreaking
    Lool I know right! :awesome:
    I was getting proper vexed. Wanted to punch his face through the screen. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Hiya, I thought I'd join this thread, as I've just started watching Eastenders last week. Pretty exciting stuff, especially compared to dreary Neighbours at the moment. So, Amira's pregnant and Chelsea isn't? That doesn't surprise me too much too be honest, when Chelsea shoved both the sticks into her pocket, I suspected there must be a chance of them being mixed up, something similar happened in Neighbours, lol. Poor Amira though, but I suppose she is better off without the cheating Syed.
    Haha I haven't Neighbours in ages as it was getting too boring, there was less action and more drama with these flippin new annoying actors who were coming in at an alarming rate.

I wonder what Syed's gonna do now aftering seemingly rejecting Christian, and where he's gonna live.

ReputationRep:
    amira's reaction was so not what i expected. she was so convincing though. i was so into it. seeing her cry almost made me cry. lol i wonder what will happen with the baby?

ReputationRep:
    Its just left open....this way they have the possibility of the child coming back. But I don't think that the Masoods, as much as I love them on the show, and particularly Syed, will be there long enough for that to be possible.

Good episode though. Going to miss Amira.

Christian shouldn't have pushed Syed that far - hes destroyed Syed, and his chances with him. He never understood fully what the consequences would be.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.