Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, Christian annoyed me so much during that episode.
    I'm kinda glad it's all out in the open though. Felt so sorry for Amira. Yeah she didn't actually think she was pregnant because of the tests being mixed up, Chelsea did another one tonight which was negative. So Amira found out she was actually pregnant like just before she went.
    And I felt sorry for Syed as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Lool I know right! :awesome:
    I was getting proper vexed. Wanted to punch his face through the screen. :facepalm:
    You should appreciate him more. Lucas is such a wonderful character, so twisted and beyond rationality. His Bible-rants are pulp-fictionesque, he may as well just put on a curly wig and call himself jules. Loved the way he was getting absorbed into his own sick world, and then shook out of it at the end :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    YES!!! At last. The story was dragging on a bit. Good episode though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladythugette)
    bare with me, i'm a bit slow when it comes to understanding some of these soaps, but why did Amira lie to Syed about not being pregnant when she really is?
    nah she didn't lie, she thought she was preganant, told people, did a test and then got her pregnancy tests mixed with her friend chelsea's. and then later on Chelsea has another test and realises she's not pregnant. so she tells amira that she got the tests mixed up in the first place, and amira is in fact preggers :yep:

ReputationRep:
    oh right, i guess i missed that part.thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Tamwar is now officially my favourite Eastenders character ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Tamwar is now officially my favourite Eastenders character ever.
    Guys a hero. Everything he does...

ReputationRep:
    Tamwar's amazing. :moon:

I enjoyed tonight's episode :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Amira's Dad is the coolest guy ever. I hope that's not the last we've seen of him. What a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    I'm glad Tamwar stuck up for him, i would have been disappointed if he'd agreed with his parents.

Am I the only one who feels bad for Christian in all of this? Because technically it's not his fault, Syed started all of this.
    He destroyed the reputation and lives of 2 families to get a gay fling out in the open. It's hard not to hate the character, especially after the last scene with Amira

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Amira's Dad is the coolest guy ever. I hope that's not the last we've seen of him. What a man.
    It isn't :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Haha he always has an element of anger in his face, a very good actor.

ReputationRep:
    Syed has totally ****** himself over.

- He's ruined his relationship with his wife
    - Revealed as a cheat
    - Won't have an active role in the life of his child
    - Completely ruined the rep of his family (and in Asian famililes, it's not even an exeggaration)
    - Humilliated his family.

and all for what?

Christian? A mindless, selfish, twisted and unloyal individual, as it was proved yesterday. Who he's now rejected aswell!

Only good thing is atleast it's now out in the open after all this time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Him vs Phil Mitchell - who would win?

ReputationRep:
    Syed getting banged like a ***** by Amira's dad made my day. Indeed a man :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Syed has totally ****** himself over.

- He's ruined his relationship with his wife He's gay... it wouldn't be fair to string her along anyway.
    - Revealed as a cheat Had to come out eventually that he was gay
    - Won't have an active role in the life of his child He didn't know that she was pregnant
    - Completely ruined the rep of his family (and in Asian famililes, it's not even an exeggaration) Who gives a **** if they won't stand by him? **** pride.Why wouldn't you want your son to be happy?
    Humilliated his family.

and all for what?

Christian? A mindless, selfish, twisted and unloyal individual, as it was proved yesterday. Who he's now rejected aswell!
    He loves him. They'll both definitely be back in the soap. Syed hasn't left eastenders.
    Only good thing is atleast it's now out in the open after all this time!
    Yeah it was getting annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Bigboy episode yday. Christian is a prick for that. He basically ruined Syed and Amira's life for selfish reasons. Although all the gayness did need to get put out in the open :dontknow: Hope Amira is not gone for good though. We need all the eye candy we can get after Dawn has left. Also her dad is a bit of a don

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    It isn't :ninja:
    links plz :shh:

ReputationRep:
    I bet he's going to hire some men

ReputationRep:
    I hate Eastenders but I happened to catch bits of the last two soaps and have two good things to say: The guy who plays Syed is rather easy on the eye and Amira's dress was beautiful!

Apart from the dress-admiring/Syed-perving...it was well mean of Syed to blurt out in front of everybody they knew that he'd been banging Christian for months! He could have taken Amira aside to calm down, poor girl being humiliated like that, not to mention their families. Christian's not a nice chappie.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.