87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    links plz :shh:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...-of-syed.html#

ReputationRep:
    I used to like Christian but hated him in last night's episode.

I laughed when Syed dramatically declared 'I reject him. I reject you all!':o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inconceivable)

I was just about to post this, I found that funny too. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    thanks

looks like I'm going to have to wait a big longer until I take my break :facepalm2: :facepalm2:.

ReputationRep:
    The bit I most felt sorry for Syed at was the small scene after he'd told Amira that his parents knew and she was saying he's confused etc... His face was just scrunched up and I felt really sorry for him

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY!!!! Phil gets the picture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inconceivable)

Haha I felt really bad for laughing at that too...I can imagine him in a sort of Columbine-related story some years down the line where he comes back and shoots up the Vic before placing a huge bomb in the gardens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    i said syed was annoying for getting rude to his mum...
    oh lol

ReputationRep:
    Weird how everyone decides to randomly sit in the cafe and not even eat anything, esp when they are sad / annoyed. Why not gome home?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh heck! I got distracted during the very last scene. What happened before the duff-duff? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    Oh heck! I got distracted during the very last scene. What happened before the duff-duff? :o:
    zainab, masood and xian rushed into the flat, tamwar was already there in the flat and he just said to everyone; he's gone...syed's gone. duff duff :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone notice, Dot said Mrs Mashood instead of Masood, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Anyone notice, Dot said Mrs Mashood instead of Masood, lol
    yessss.lol
    on subtitles it was Mrs Mas-Mood
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Tamwar's great, so accepting and non-judgemental

ReputationRep:
    I expected the new young trio to be fail, but they're legendary :coma:. Apart from Leon maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Weird how everyone decides to randomly sit in the cafe and not even eat anything, esp when they are sad / annoyed. Why not gome home?!
    lol, you can write pages of stuff like this

The main one relating to erm... relationships in small gene pools.

ReputationRep:
    anyone else think they should bring back dan sullivan and nick cotton, and grant, eastenders need sum proper bad boys not billies fassyhole crew
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by terry mccann)
    anyone else think they should bring back dan sullivan and nick cotton, and grant, eastenders need sum proper bad boys not billies fassyhole crew
    Nasty Nick was in it very recently, but I don't think it was a particularly good storyline.

ReputationRep:
    yeah its a shame he had to leave again, he were proper funny last year

(Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Bigboy episode yday. Christian is a prick for that. He basically ruined Syed and Amira's life for selfish reasons. Although all the gayness did need to get put out in the open :dontknow: Hope Amira is not gone for good though. We need all the eye candy we can get after Dawn has left. Also her dad is a bit of a don
    You into horses? :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.