Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Stacey Slater is leaving
    [& Jean]

I am not liking this mass cast exist. Who are we going to be left with lol? Those young kids with the ice cream van?!

ReputationRep:
    Stacey Slater is leaving
    Stacey's on-screen mother Jean, played by Gillian Wright, will also make her exit from Albert Square.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8650882.stm

ReputationRep:
    Stacey Slater is leaving
    Well I think we all know how she's going to leave...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inconceivable)
    I used to like Christian but hated him in last night's episode.

I laughed when Syed dramatically declared 'I reject him. I reject you all!':o:
    Finally got the chance to see monday & tuesday's eps :eek:
    The reveal ep was great especially Priya its shame she decided to quit but the door is left open for her if her pop career doesn't work out :p:
    There something about 18th century about the way Syed is written or maybe its the way Marc delivers his lines. At some points before/during the reveal I have thought I was watching a play :confused: I mean who says 'I reject him.....' :rofl:
    The aftermath of the reveal was pretty disappointing but it should pick up tonight, the clip on the BBC three show was very

Lucas was just great 'Thou shalt not kill' :rofl: more like 'Thou shall not kill unless thy name is Lucas' Loved how Chelsea just freaked out, it almost made me wish she was pregnant & had an abortion so Lucas can 'punish' her :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    [& Jean]

I am not liking this mass cast exist. Who are we going to be left with lol? Those young kids with the ice cream van?!
    I know so far Peggy, Chelsea, Minty, Adam, Libby, Stacey, Jean, Ryan, Charlie, Liz & Danny are all going and Amira just left.
    I don't think Lacey (Stacey) was axed like most of the others but I do think Gillian Wright (Jean) was axed considering she won't have much reason to stay once Stacey leaves Walford. With all the Slaters going, it does seem odd that BK is bringing back Kat & Alfie? who have they got left on the square :confused:

ReputationRep:
    nooo not jean!!! please tel me this is not true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    I wish it wasn't I'm gonna miss her sausage surprise :p: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I wish it wasn't I'm gonna miss her sausage surprise :p: :cool:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    There something about 18th century about the way Syed is written or maybe its the way Marc delivers his lines. At some points before/during the reveal I have thought I was watching a play :confused: I mean who says 'I reject him.....' :rofl:
    The aftermath of the reveal was pretty disappointing but it should pick up tonight, the clip on the BBC three show was very
    Haha, that's right. He speaks like he's doing Shakespeare or something
    I also remember him saying something like 'it is not my condemnation they would suffer'. I'm sure there's more.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sad that Stacey Slater won't be in it anymore, but Lacey Turner is such an AMAZING actress and I hope she does really well

ReputationRep:
    eurgh ben.

ReputationRep:
    Roxy is ridiculous, Ronnie shouldn't even have to ask for that money. She got £3mil and a pub from her dad and Ronnie got FA. If that was my sister I'd set her up the best I could.

ReputationRep:
    Is Eastenders worth catching on iPlayer tonight? I don't watch it regularly and I'm only really following the Christian/Syed storyline? Ben is such a legend. Has he always been like this or did they introduce him to give the audience some LOLs during the more serious storylines? I loved the Lady Gaga dance with the other girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDEH8176)
    Is Eastenders worth catching on iPlayer tonight? I don't watch it regularly and I'm only really following the Christian/Syed storyline? Ben is such a legend. Has he always been like this or did they introduce him to give the audience some LOLs during the more serious storylines? I loved the Lady Gaga dance with the other girl!
    Yeah it's worth a watch.

Christian gets a 'seeing to'.

ReputationRep:
    I felt so sorry for Christian
    I wanted to hug him and I've not even liked him most of this week!

ReputationRep:
    ben:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, syed is in for a beating

ReputationRep:
    GET OUT OF DENIAL BEN!!!!!

If he didn't suck so much as an actor, this storyline would probably be quite interesting

ReputationRep:
    did anyone watch facejaker on channel 4? i watched it today on 4od and in it he face jaked (does that make any sence?) christian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    This was my exact reaction!

I love Jean! :sad:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.