Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    did anyone watch facejaker on channel 4? i watched it today on 4od and in it he face jaked (does that make any sence?) christian.
    Haha yeah I saw that one.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching it. Masood :hmmm: Ben :hmmm: It would be quite interesting to see Ben become more of a twisted freak following the abuse he suffered , if only he could act :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I was just on wikipedia. Is Ben actually 14? :lol: I thought he couldn't be a day over 12. Never mind me though, I'm not a regular watcher of this show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I was just on wikipedia. Is Ben actually 14? :lol: I thought he couldn't be a day over 12. Never mind me though, I'm not a regular watcher of this show.
    Yeah lol I remember he had his 14th birthday quite recently, I was thinking "WTF" during that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    GET OUT OF DENIAL BEN!!!!!

If he didn't suck so much as an actor, this storyline would probably be quite interesting
    :rofl: This.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Poor Christian :sad:

/late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Poor Christian :sad:

/late
    I was not expecting Masood to walk off :pinch:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    I was not expecting Masood to walk off :pinch:
    I'm disappointed because Mas has always seemed a reasonable person in the past, open-minded, and I know his behaviour now fits into their culture or religion but I was hoping he'd be accepting of Syed. I have seen some hope in Zainab though

ReputationRep:
    am glad christian got a kicking, it cant have been that bad he only had a couple scratches on his face. itll teach him not to corrupt an innocent womans husband again won't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I'm disappointed because Mas has always seemed a reasonable person in the past, open-minded, and I know his behaviour now fits into their culture or religion but I was hoping he'd be accepting of Syed. I have seen some hope in Zainab though
    My thoughts exactly, hence why his action was such a surprise. I wonder if that was the last we'll see of Amira's father.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have much sympathy for Christian... You break up a marriage, you expect the get a bit pushed about. Espesh if the bride's father is some sort of gangsta

ReputationRep:
    Lol did Whitney also shout 'chav' at Becca? Hah. The irony.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I'm glad Zainab was found out. :hmmm:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Uh oh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Yes! I'm glad Zainab was found out. :hmmm:
    Found out?? Did I miss something?? I know Masood finds out she knew all along but that wasn't today was it?!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Found out?? Did I miss something?? I know Masood finds out she knew all along but that wasn't today was it?!
    Yeah that happened right at the end in the Cafe :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yes. Right at the end. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe they are making Ben into a psycho sister abuser. I remember Stella did the exact same thing to him with the tea spoon in a boiling hot drink, though he didn't actually go through with it did he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    I can't believe they are making Ben into a psycho sister abuser. I remember Stella did the exact same thing to him with the tea spoon in a boiling hot drink, though he didn't actually go through with it did he?
    I just can't help laughing when they make him sound threatening, like when he was talking to his sister. It's just so forced.

What did he do with that spoon though? And why was he crying later? God I feel thick, I can't even understand an Eastenders storyline...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    He did but it didn't exactly look threatening lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.