Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    I can't believe they are making Ben into a psycho sister abuser. I remember Stella did the exact same thing to him with the tea spoon in a boiling hot drink, though he didn't actually go through with it did he?
    He did but they didn't show it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I'm disappointed because Mas has always seemed a reasonable person in the past, open-minded, and I know his behaviour now fits into their culture or religion
    The only thing saving him was the fact that he actually showed some remorse for walking away from Christian in that state but Christian doesn't still seem to understand what outing Syed has done to Amira & his family :rolleyes: I hate the fact that Jane said 'all they did was fall in love' I was expecting her to show more sympathy for Amira considering Chrsitan did try to get with her dead husband on their wedding day.
    I was hoping he'd be accepting of Syed. I have seen some hope in Zainab though
    I disagree here, I think if anyone and that's BIG IF accepts Syed's sexuality it'll be Masood. When he went to see the Iman, he didn't really care about the fact that the 'community' was gonna turn their backs on his family but was rather just worried about how Zainab was going to take the news. Zainab puts what this so-called community think of her before anything else, she didn't really like Amira at the start but only accepted her as Syed's GF when she sang at the party and everyone particularly Bushra liked her :mad:
    Zainab & Masood's reactions:-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    6th May
    Masood holds a family meeting and decides to forgive Syed, but it is clear his son cannot abandon Christian.
    10th May
    Zainab cruelly re-writes history
    14th May
    Elsewhere, Zainab goes to extreme measures to show that Syed is no longer welcome in her house.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I disagree here, I think if anyone and that's BIG IF accepts Syed's sexuality it'll be Masood. When he went to see the Iman, he didn't really care about the fact that the 'community' was gonna turn their backs on his family but was rather just worried about how Zainab was going to take the news. Zainab puts what this so-called community think of her before anything else, she didn't really like Amira at the start but only accepted her as Syed's GF when she sang at the party and everyone particularly Bushra liked her :mad:
    Zainab & Masood's reactions:-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    6th May
    Masood holds a family meeting and decides to forgive Syed, but it is clear his son cannot abandon Christian.
    10th May
    Zainab cruelly re-writes history
    14th May
    Elsewhere, Zainab goes to extreme measures to show that Syed is no longer welcome in her house.
    Yeah, yesterday I saw a different side to Zainab but it was Tuesday's episode I think, where Zainab asked Tamwar to try phoning Syed again? I thought I saw some hope there but maybe not :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cactussed)
    I just can't help laughing when they make him sound threatening, like when he was talking to his sister. It's just so forced.

What did he do with that spoon though? And why was he crying later? God I feel thick, I can't even understand an Eastenders storyline...
    It's what Stella (a woman Phil was dating) used to do to him as punishment when he did something wrong. It all got revealed during Phil/Stella wedding and she ended up killing herself. Now they're doing the whole abused child turning into abuser, its such a shame the storyline would be interesting if the actor was capable of acting but instead is providing the lol's in every episode :confused:. I even felt sorry for Stella when she was abusing him :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Yeah, yesterday I saw a different side to Zainab but it was Tuesday's episode I think, where Zainab asked Tamwar to try phoning Syed again? I thought I saw some hope there but maybe not :p:
    I'm hoping with Masood possibly accepting Syed, Zainab will eventually learn to do the same. I just hope they don't kill Syed/Christian off JUST before they can get together :p:

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I'm hoping with Masood possibly accepting Syed, Zainab will eventually learn to do the same. I just hope they don't kill Syed/Christian off JUST before they can get together :p:
    I don't think that's ever going to happen but here's to wishing.

:o:

ReputationRep:
    I've never been more happy to see Syed :p:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Interesting end :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Ah dammit I forgot it was on today.

(Original post by samanthaaaa)
    I've never been more happy to see Syed :p:
    :ditto:

I fully expected it to be Leon who sauntered over but I literally gasped when I saw it was Syed. I felt a little emotional aswell but I don't know why, probably because I thought that what Masood did was nasty, harsh and unreasonable.

ReputationRep:
    Back from my ban :smug: damn mods

but ahhhhh!!! wtf was ben doing last week,such **** acting again for serious roles!

Also omggg eastenders is getting better and better,i loved the whole masood situation was really good dont know why but i thought it was peter giving a hand to mrs masood :rofl: What masood did was over the top thought imo,especially when he cheated on mrs masood with jane :hand:

ReputationRep:
    I like Syed :love: despite everything

ReputationRep:
    For some odd reason I never thought that Pete would be the blue masquerade dude, it was quite obvious now that it happened.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was Sunday today so I missed Eastenders . Worth catching on the iplayer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Back from my ban :smug: damn mods

but ahhhhh!!! wtf was ben doing last week,such **** acting again for serious roles!

Also omggg eastenders is getting better and better,i loved the whole masood situation was really good dont know why but i thought it was peter giving a hand to mrs masood :rofl: What masood did was over the top thought imo,especially when he cheated on mrs masood with jane :hand:
    I thought it was fatboy! :laugh:
    Like he might of turned out to be some mysterious asian relative of hers....etc. HA! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    For some odd reason I never thought that Pete would be the blue masquerade dude, it was quite obvious now that it happened.
    i thought it was darren.

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy talking to Dot :rofl2:

Harvey's got the ladies on smash :pimp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    I thought it was Sunday today so I missed Eastenders . Worth catching on the iplayer?
    Yeah I just watched it on iplayer, it's worth the watch except for the part where Zainab is singing to the baby, it made my ears bleed.

ReputationRep:
    I hope they don't kill Syed off or something crazy like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Fatboy talking to Dot :rofl2:

Harvey's got the ladies on smash :pimp:
    Dot: 'I ain't fluent in gibberish' :rofl:
    I can't stand this Peggy/Pat feud its so boring. Does anyone actually care about silly Billy's money problems? :confused: :mad: The post stealing storyline yet makes another random return :rolleyes:

(Original post by mel0n)
    I hope they don't kill Syed off or something crazy like that.
    Me too but I can see him leaving though but hopefully not. I really want him and the rest of the Masoods' to find out about Amira's pregnancy. I don't want them doing another Louise Mitchell, have the kid turn up in walford in 4/5 yrs time holding Syed's photo :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.